BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
SPAM 🗣.
Gardena
i Usually have these at least once a week and they’re perfect to start a day! Not too bad for you and it tastes really good. I would recommend this to anyone who is rushing in the morning to get to work or school.
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
Very tasty and a good value for what you are getting. There isn’t a strong taste of banana but a perfect blend of the two! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who wants a tasty yogurt to eat!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
This is one of my favorite yogurt to eat super cheap like $.59 for thing I get the strawberry banana and I absolutely love it this was a thing me and my nieces would eat together every single night and never get sick of it
Monique S.
Turlock
They are very thin and sweet but my kids love them for a snack! my daughter has digestive problems and it helps a lot! I love that they have a ton of flavors to choose from unlike many other brands!
Thomas S.
Fargo
Very good. Tastes like yogurt. The ones with chunks in this is bad. Idk how it compares to others because it’s the only one I’ve had. It’s probably healthy but idk. Decent flavor my guy but I haven’t had it in a while my guy. Nope
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth, KS
These yogurts will always be my favorite! I always get them at walmart. Good prices and no other brands have the affect that Yoplait has on me! They have such great flavors and I will buy it again and again!
Ashley W.
I love this brand of yogurt and flavor. It's affordable and worth the price paid. It is similar to other products, but personally I think Yoplait tastes better than other brands. I purchased from Target and would purchase it again.
Emily S.
Edmond, OK
I love yoplait yogurt and I am so pleased the sugar content was reduced! The yogurt is smooth and perfect alone or with granola. My kids love it, too. It's smooth with the right amount of sweetness.
Alisa R.
Prior Lake, MN
Yoplait is by far one of my favorite yogurt brands . I particularly love the strawberry because I put granola in it and also use it with my smoothie. I love the amount of strawberry in the yogurt and my kids love it for a snack
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
I’m not big on yogurt but my son is. For about 30 cents a carton it’s worth it if I’m buying for the week as an afternoon and weekend snacks. I add some fresh fruit and Granola to make. A fun parfait! The kids love it!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart