BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Annie R.
Saint John, IN
My favorite yogurt! I have a hard time eating some yogurts because of their texture, but this is not like that. The yogurt is creamy and there is small pieces of strawberries in it. I can typically find them for under $1, which is awesome!
Kaitlyn B.
This is a good yougurt. It taste good and it's easy to grab and go when you are in a rush. I like this yougurt a lot better than other that I have tried. They have a good variety of flavors which is nice
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
I love this yogurt, it's my favorite brand and flavor. It is very inexpensive, but very good quality. It is a nice creamy yogurt, without a chalky after taste. It is better than any Greek yogurt I have ever tried. I buy it all the time.
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
I eat this yogurt almost every morning. It is absolutely delicious! It's a healthy option for breakfast. It really tastes like strawberries and bananas. If you ever see this in stores, please pick it up!
Jeanne M.
Yoplait yogurt has a wonderful, smooth texture and tastes delicious. Great value also. If you like a smooth textured yogurt/fruit combination, this is the way to go!! I love the strawberry banana flavor!! Highly recommended! It's so good you don't even think you're eating yogurt.
This is such a classic delicious yogurt that everyone has tried at some point in their lives, I remember eating it since I was a little girl. Delicious, classic, simple, affordable, everyone should buy.
Emilee w.
Box Elder, SD
This is the go to yogurt for our house! My daughter is a yogurt fanatic and this is a great tasting, affordable option for us! We definitely buy quite the amount of yogurt, and will continue to buy more!
Brittney J.
I love this yogurt! It's not too thick and is the perfect combination of strawberries and bananas. It's perfect for a midmorning snack and gives me that bit of sweetness I need to stay away from candy.
Tashya M.
Saluda
This product right here is great for breakfast or just an evening snack. It's very affordable at any grocery store and it comes in different variety of flavors but this is my personal favorite flavor.
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
This strawberry banana yogurt tastes so great! It is the perfect texture and perfect amount of banana and strawberry. It tastes like heaven. I am a repeat customer. I would add that the packaging is amazing
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart