BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
princess b.
Wyoming , MI
By far my favorite yogurt ever! The little strawberry pieces inside make the yogurt so delicious and it adds a really great texture. They always seem to be on sale and I usually pack my lunch with these, they completely complete my meal !
Ciera P.
This yogurt is great! It taste amazing and there’s so much in the cup! The one and only downside is the feeling it leaves in your mouth afterwards but I think it’s totally worth it. I buy it every time.
Lashawna M.
Taylor, MI
I love this yogurt it's the perfect snack, too bad I have to hide in the kitchen to have one to myself!!y daughters love it just as much as me and if they see me it's game over for moms yogurt.
Kenric J. A.
prattville
Yum!!! Yumm!! Yoplait you hurt is by far the best aside from activism. There are so many benefits with this yogurt. Don’t worry about the price because it is very inexpensive and I would highly recommend this for kids and adults all ages.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Another one of my favorite flavors. The banana is not too overpowering like how it can be in some brands of yogurt which is why I like this one the best out of them all. I could eat this flavor non stop
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
Classic yogurt, amazing taste! One of my favorite flavors from Yoplait! Super cheap and affordable for people on a budget! Bought from Walmart & HEB! Highly recommend Yoplait, especially for picky eaters!
Amanda M.
Tampa
I love Yoplait. They're very inexpensive so.if you have a yogurt craving but don't want to spend money and more pricy options Yoplait is a good alternative. I've always loved the container they come in.
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My favorite flavor. Yoplait is always thuck and creamy this flavor is delicious! It doesn't taste bitter like plain or greek yogurts. I always buy these. Perfect breakfast or snack with a fruit and water.
Aiyana J.
Suitland, MD
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor I could eat these all day, yoplait is one of my favorite brands of yougurt whenever I’m in the mood for yougurt yoplait is always the first one that comes to mind
Amy N.
Owensville, MO
My entire family loves this yogurt. Light and healthy, with a great taste and price, I won't ever buy another brand. They provide so many flavor selections and are available in most stores. They have great travel options and eye catching packaging.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart