BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cierra W.
Broken Arrow, OK
Yoplait is usually my go-to for yogurt, and I usually purchase at Walmart or target. The flavour is great, and I love the variety of flavour a there are. I buy yoplait yogurt somewhat frequently, and would definitely recommend to others.
Taylor H.
Hiram
Best yogurt ever! It's been a favorite of mine for years and you just cannot beat the value for the price - especially with sales! I rarely stray from this brand and flavor, it's always my first choice.
Victoria A.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor! It’s always a treat when I enjoy one of these yogurts and they always make my tummy happy because of the low calorie amount. I would recommend trying this product.
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
I love this yogurt, it's my favorite brand and flavor. It is very inexpensive, but very good quality. It is a nice creamy yogurt, without a chalky after taste. It is better than any Greek yogurt I have ever tried. I buy it all the time.
Aiyana J.
Suitland, MD
Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor I could eat these all day, yoplait is one of my favorite brands of yougurt whenever I’m in the mood for yougurt yoplait is always the first one that comes to mind
Nicolle F.
Oceanside
We usually buy yogurt at Costco and this is the brand they sell in 3 flavors. I really like the strawberry it is smooth and creamy and chunks of strawberries in between. It has good flavor not too sweet
Tomi M.
My oldest son and I like this yogurt very much. We enjoy it as a snack, or for breakfast and lunch. It has a good selection of flavors, so we don't feel like we are eating the same flavor over and over.
Ciera P.
This yogurt is great! It taste amazing and there’s so much in the cup! The one and only downside is the feeling it leaves in your mouth afterwards but I think it’s totally worth it. I buy it every time.
This is such a classic delicious yogurt that everyone has tried at some point in their lives, I remember eating it since I was a little girl. Delicious, classic, simple, affordable, everyone should buy.
Aaliyah T.
I really enjoyed this yogurt. Even though it is low fat, it doesn’t taste bland or strange. I also believe the prices aren’t that bad for the product. I definitely recommend this yogurt. I would also repurchase this over and over again.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart