BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
My daughters love this flavor. They’ve tried other flavors but they go back to this one. It has a great flavor, perfect portion size. Repeat consumers and satisfied consumers. Very affordable and easy to store.
Christina S.
Reno
The is such a delicious snack that brings me back to my childhoods memories. We grew up eating this brand and this was always my favorite flavor! Hasn't changed a bit over the years, still on of my favorites!
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Yoplait original strawberry banana yogurt has to be the healthiest and best tasting yogurt! It’s better than any of the competitors and it’s very affordable! I would buy again every time I go into the market!
Michelle P.
Weldon Spring, MO
My whole family eats this and we really like it, I use it for smoothies, freeze it for a nice summer treat, in morning for breakfast, lunch and after school snack. Well worth the money great source of calcium!
Katelyn H.
Huntington, WV
I usually eat this with my breakfast every morning! It’s so healthy and also taste good! I usually buy this at Walmart! It’s great for a late night snack instead of junk food! There are a lot of flavors also!!
Caileigh P.
Pulaski
Yoplait yogurt is the best. My favorite is strawberry whipped. I think the whipped is better than the original but they are both very good. The whipped it much more fluffy and I think it has a better texture.
Becky Z.
Normal, IL
I've been eating this yogurt since i was a kid! It tastes great and is low in fat. It can be purchased at any grocery store so it's easy to find! I like this brand better than other yogurt brands i've tried.
Alexis D.
Benicia, CA
My favorite flavor and yogurt. Gotta keep it original. It’s super good and always on sale! I keep going back for more. Not sure how healthy it is but it for sure hits the spot. Me and my household love it.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
This is one of my favorite yogurt because it taste so fresh. I love everything about it the flavors are exotic. My favorite is the Creamsicle one and strawberry and Banana. My little brother also loves him.
madison a.
I love these yogurts but I feel they are very overpriced. Paying a dollar for this yogurt I think is crazy high because it takes like five seconds to eat it and it's not that big. Other than that I love it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart