BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Tell City
I have loved yogurt since I was a child! I always get it at Walmart because it is so cheap! I love how something so healthy can taste so amazing! I also love how it comes in so many different flavors also.
Jade T.
Norfolk, VA
Incredibly delicious and smooth. I can barely keep any in my fridge. Low in calories, so I can eat it often! I love this brand because they have so many flavors to choose from! Yoplait yogurt never gets old.
Angelica V.
This has been one of my favorites ever since I was a child especially the pineapple with coconut every time I go to the grocery stores it’s the only one that’s gone I bet everybody loves it too if you haven’t tried it and if you get your hands on one you’re going to love it
Hailey H.
Such a great yogurt!!!!! It’s low fat and very healthy. I love the banana and strawberry one the most.... it’s such a good combination. And very affordable!!! I would highly recommend this yogurt by yoplait
Paige L.
Middleburg, FL
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt this yogurt is very good and very affordable you can get it pretty much in every store it’s also healthy for you to eat. I would definitely buy it again.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is my go to brand and my go to product! It’s delicious, it’s nutritious and it really is such an affordable price for what you’re getting and there is a lot of variety and flavors and they are all good.
Kaitlyn B.
This is a good yougurt. It taste good and it's easy to grab and go when you are in a rush. I like this yougurt a lot better than other that I have tried. They have a good variety of flavors which is nice
Melissa K.
Collegeville, PA
These are great. I really like the whipped kind better , but they’re still good. They have lots of flavor. They’re very cheap. I don’t usually get them , but when I do , I always get them with the sales.
Teanna B.
Saint Peter, MN
It was really flavor full and the perfect size for an afternoon or midnight snack. I love to bring them to class they are easy to carry around. They come in so many flavors and they are such a good price
Morgan S.
Elm Creek
Super yummy and creamy!! Even my two year old loves to eat this yogurt for breakfast and she’s a picky eater. Super affordable to buy in bulk and keep stocked up on! Definitely would recommend to others!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?