BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kay K.
Myrtle Beach
Really great flavor, my favorite brand. I prefer the 90 calorie yogurts with the blue foil as opposed to red, mostly for the health benefit, but they ALL taste great. I’m a huge fan of anything with strawberry or peach and these yogurts are the best.
Haleigh G.
Perfect plain yogurt. They're pretty cheap too, which is great. I always get them on sale 10/10. Activia might be better for someone which digestion problems, but if you don't have any problems these taste amazing
Logan R.
Pottsville
This is a great yogurt! It has amazing flavor. The banana is not too over powering. It is very creamy. If you want a light snack then I definitely recommend this to you. I will most certainly it this product agian
Gabrielle R.
Gibson , NC
I love the strawberry banana yogurt better than any other kind they have came out with. If you love the combination with anything else, you’ll love this yogurt. I would recommend this to anybody who loves yogurt.
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
Yoplait is definitely my Go-To brand of yogurt. Almost every flavor they have is delicious and satisfying. Everytime I buy it I definitely rack up on it. I have a shelf in my refrigerator specifically for Yoplait.
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite flavor they make! It’s great as a snack or if you need something quick in the mornings! Occasionally I’ll add dark chocolate chunks into it if I’m feeling the need for something more sweet!
Caileigh P.
Pulaski
Yoplait yogurt is the best. My favorite is strawberry whipped. I think the whipped is better than the original but they are both very good. The whipped it much more fluffy and I think it has a better texture.
Felipe L.
Very good taste but way too sweet for my liking. I much prefer the Whips variation, and I buy those a lot more. It tastes not very accurate to Strawberries or Bananas, but it tastes fine. It's a moderately priced item, and not too expensive
Katelyn H.
Huntington, WV
I usually eat this with my breakfast every morning! It’s so healthy and also taste good! I usually buy this at Walmart! It’s great for a late night snack instead of junk food! There are a lot of flavors also!!
Danielle B.
Seymour , TN
This is pretty much the only kind I buy. It tastes amazing and light but perfect. I usually buy from walmart. I am very picky on what I like and for me this is perfect. I always buy when I am shopping for food.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart