BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Louisville
Love it! Really good bang for your buck! You can get a 8 pack at Walmart for $3. I also like that's it's a big enough size the one for breakfast is good! I'm not a big morning eater!
Victor L.
Purchased at: Target
This product is the best thing ever I was really hungry and broke so I was like yes yogurt and it filled me up pretty good and I woke up the next day with an excellent bowel movement like omg the tears of joy came out anyways i recommend it to anyone ever if you dont eat this then you'll regret not doing so I'm sure youll have to deal with your constipation like omg do you really want that to happen.
Eimy L.
This yogurt is one of my favorites! I love this mix. this yogurt is healthy and yummy. Is affordable but rather buy the whole box instead of one.this is good for a good snack or for breakfast. I would buy this yogurt again! ( the picture is just original strawberry )
Monica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very good yogurt. It makes for an easy snack. My toddler loves it and constantly takes it out of the fridge at lunch time. It’s not bad on the wallet either. I always get at least 4 each shopping trip.
Aya H.
Arlington
Me and my sisters love this yogurt! It’s our go to for breakfast, lunch and dinner! All the different kinds of flavors are awesome! We usually go to Walmart to get them and they’re always on the shopping list!
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
This is my favorite! Even my children like it. I’ve tried other yogurts but they were too gritty for me or just didn’t have the flavor I was looking for. I really enjoy this yogurt.
Taija G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I buy this flavor everytime I get yogurt. It taste amazing and everyone in the house loves it.  This isn't the only flavor I buy. I like to mix it up a little and have different varieties. I also love blueberry and banana split. There is one more but I can't figure out the name.  It's amazing. The brand never let's me down.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
I love it. It tastes so good and it’s been around for years. I love it and it has little bits of strawberries that just complete the flavor! Other brands just taste a little off, but Yoplait is great. Love it
Adrien M.
Moreno valley
Love this creamy delicious yogurt. It is very affordable and an easy snack you can eat on go. I usually stock up on these for my family because they seem to disappear very quickly.
Raquel T.
Statesboro
My favorite yogurt everywhere!! I love strawberry banana and this yogurt has fresh strawberries inside which makes it a great essential to morning breakfast or even for a snack! I have to buy multiples because this kind of yogurt never stays on the shelf. I am never disappointed.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?