BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Melissa M.
I love that Yoplait yogurts are so affordable. I remember eating these since I was a little girl and strawberry banana is the only flavor I get but only because I find it to be the best one in my honest opinion and also because I love the little strawberry pieces at the bottom. :)
JOCELYN L.
Goodyear , AZ
This is my favorite flavor of yogurt. It’s pretty healthy for you. Not as healthy as other yogurts but I love the taste of it, the value is very inexpensive. I would definetly buy over and over again. Great with granola.
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
Delicious! I wouldn't know from tasting it that there were any particular health benefits, as it's sweet, almost like a sugary treat. However it appears that it is indeed healthy for you. This is my favorite flavor.
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Has always been my favorite yogurt ! The taste is delicious and I love that the product is healthy for you. So even though it taste so yummy, it's not fattening. If I ever get yogurt, this is the only yogurt I get !
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love it and my kids love it and we all love the raspberry and the blueberry and the Blackberry kind. I just wish there was more of a flavor selection than that.
Becki B.
Washougal, WA
Yoplait is my go to yogurt. They have tons of flavors and one of my standby's is the Strawberry Banana. It is a great price so I can always stock up. It' s a healthy snack that is really good. Even my kids like it!
Rachael E.
Madison
One of the favorite flavors in our house. Kids love the simplicity of strawberry banana. We often freeze these in the summer months for an inexpensive frozen yogurt treat. Tastes great as a dip for Apple's also.
Annie S.
This is a great yogurt and I love to have it in my lunch. It is fairly cheap and well worth it. I've been buying this yogurt for a while now and it tastes great. I definitely plan I buying this great product again.
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I love this yogurt it's delicious and sweet but still low calories. Perfect snack for when I'm having suger or fruit cravings. Are also available in whole sale if you find them to be too expensive for your budget
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
With five hungry kids and two equally hungry adults, this yogurt is a beloved staple in our house. Our fridge is filled with this and many of the other delicious flavors. Smooth, sweet, creamy and oh so satisfying.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart