BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Im not the biggest fan of yogurt, I like it, but its not my favorite thing in the world. for a non-yogurt fanatic, I enjoy this yogurt. it has a good texture, but I feel like they could optimize the flavor to make it more appealing to me. I recommend it for everyone though!
Walaa O.
Auburn, AL
This is my favorite flavor, I either the small ones and use them as snacks or, or add some vanilla cluster and a cut banana and make it a good breakfast. They come in different packages I usually get the 8 ones
Katlin W.
Redmond, OR
I'm a pretty picky eater and have always hated the texture of yogurt but I love yoplait yogurt. It tastes great and isn't super thick, it also has little pieces of strawberries throughout which I really like.
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite flavor they make! It’s great as a snack or if you need something quick in the mornings! Occasionally I’ll add dark chocolate chunks into it if I’m feeling the need for something more sweet!
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Perfect for a quick breakfast! As a busy mom, trying to get me and my kid fed and out the door is sometimes chaotic. I rely on yoplait yogurt to get me through my morning! Delicious, creamy, and very enjoyable!
Felipe L.
Very good taste but way too sweet for my liking. I much prefer the Whips variation, and I buy those a lot more. It tastes not very accurate to Strawberries or Bananas, but it tastes fine. It's a moderately priced item, and not too expensive
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
This is my childhood y’all!!! I will always be a dedicated fan to this yogurt! It doubles as a delicious healthy alternative to a sweet treat! Now that simply cannot be beat! The flavor combination is spot on!
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
I always buy these yogurts because they're perfect to bring with you to work or school. They're both delicious and healthy and most definitely worth it! no doubt. I recommend this to everyone looking to find a health yogurt to buy. They don't cost a lot either.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
We always purchase Yoplait yogurt for us and the kids. It’s very smooth, and when it does include pieces of fruit in it, it’s a nice surprise. Yoplait is super affordable, as well! I would recommend to anyone!
Christina S.
Reno
The is such a delicious snack that brings me back to my childhoods memories. We grew up eating this brand and this was always my favorite flavor! Hasn't changed a bit over the years, still on of my favorites!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart