BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alayna P.
Austin
this yogurt is amazing it's creamy and thick and has some chunks but not in a bad way. literally my life i could eat it for every meal i highly recommend trying it because you won't regret it. go out and buy it today!
S R.
Carriere
Very good taste, great price, easy to find. This is a healthy snack that my children like that I actually don't mind buying! The low fat ingredients make it a good after school snack option. I like to buy this often to make sure I have it on hand. I would highly recommend this to those who eat yogurt
Meghan T.
Best thing to throw in your bag when running late and didn’t have time for breakfast. Very filling and tasty!! I would suggest to anyone Bc it’s not pricey and very handy to have on those mornings when rushing around.
Eve👄 M.
Norcoss
Has always been my favorite yogurt ! The taste is delicious and I love that the product is healthy for you. So even though it taste so yummy, it's not fattening. If I ever get yogurt, this is the only yogurt I get !
Lau T.
I LOVE THIS YOGURT AND ALL THERE OTHER FLAVORS. I LOVE HOW IT DOESNT HAVE MANY CALORIES AND THAT I DON'T GET A BAD AFTER TASTE! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE FOR A QUICK SNACK. I DID WISH THEY HAD A BIT BIGGER SIZE.
Linneth E.
Great, it's cheap, good flavor, good serving size, and I love that they have a lot of flavor options, you can have it as breakfast or dessert. Love that it has pieces of fruit and I specially love the peach flavor :))
Cassandra R.
this yogurt reminds me so much of mexico for some reason its very affordable and very good i got it at my local heb its really good definitely a repeat consumer i do keep buying these mostly every time their so good!
Sinthia P.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite yogurts strawberry banana, I normally buy this at Walmart but you can purchase almost anywhere. This yogurt is creamy and the flavor is delicious. Definitely recommend it plus it's very nutritious.
Brayton E.
Postville, IA
Good yogurt but I hate this texture of it. I don't know why but it tastes different that all the other yogurts! My boyfriend enjoys it but i absolutely do not. At all. Not a good yogurt for me! My man loves it though!
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a classic, so I definitely like it. There is nothing special about it though. I think I have gotten used to greek yogurt and strayed away from buying this, but it isn't bad. Just not necessarily my preference.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart