BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lizbeth M.
Yoplait is relatively easy to find. The variety in flavor has grown immensely from flavors such as strawberry, blueberry, peach to unheard of flavors like key lime pie or something of the sort. Very affordable i would purchase again.
Tamara M.
greenwood
I am not a huge fan of yogurt, but my mom had me try these and I’m hooked! They have so many flavors to choose from and not one disappoints! My kids love them and prefer them over unhealthy, fatty snacks! It’s a win-Win!
Ugomma E.
It’s yummy yummy yummy! I love Yoplait to bits . I don’t know about others , I mean I tried a few but it’s the best! It’s healthy. Tastes like heaven . Lol don’t have a word for it. Will definitely recommend it to others.
Carla M.
Miami
This is my favorite yogurt and has been since I was a child. It’s very good tasting and healthy which is the most important thing! Plus it’s one of the cheapest you can find at the supermarket! Absolutely good value :)
Noemi F.
Orange, CA
This yogurt is really really good! I grew up eating it and I am very thankful for that. It tastes really good and the texture is awesome. My favorite part is that is has bits of strawberries and bananas in it!Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Holly K.
N Charleston, SC
Yoplait is okay but the texture is too wet for me! Not to mention how unhealthy the regular yoplait yogurts are for you. They contain too much sugar and fat for my liking. I like yogurts with less calories like chobani. Just a personal opinion though.
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
Tastes great. One of my favorite yogurts. Not a bad price point. I would recommend it for sure. Love that it allows me to eat something sweet tasting while staying to a healthy diet. Repeat buyer and will continue to be!
✨Megan H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love and enjoy eating this product. It’s super light weight and fluffy. It’s great for a snack or a morning breakfast. I will continue to purchase this product and I definitely recommend to other people.
Sinthia P.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite yogurts strawberry banana, I normally buy this at Walmart but you can purchase almost anywhere. This yogurt is creamy and the flavor is delicious. Definitely recommend it plus it's very nutritious.
Meghan T.
Best thing to throw in your bag when running late and didn’t have time for breakfast. Very filling and tasty!! I would suggest to anyone Bc it’s not pricey and very handy to have on those mornings when rushing around.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart