BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Only yogurt brand I get. Amazing flavors and affordable. Healthy and good tasting. Have gotten this yogurt for years. Not a waste of money when buying it tastes amazing and love the chunks of strawberries inside.
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I love this yogurt it's delicious and sweet but still low calories. Perfect snack for when I'm having suger or fruit cravings. Are also available in whole sale if you find them to be too expensive for your budget
LaShaunda Y.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the yoplait yogurt. I like the small ones better than the large size. The flavor selections are good. It's not the cheapest yogurt but I like it. I buy it quite often. Especially when there's a sale. I would recommend this to other people.
jojo A.
Tulare
I have tried many flavors. I believe my favorite flavor is banana strawberry. It has a great taste and good size. Price is also good. I have bought this product several times. Kids like them also so that is a plus.
Sierra G.
Spring, TX
This is the first yogurt I ever had growing up so I think it will always have a place in my heart. The classic strawberry is my all time favorite but every flavor I have tried is great. I would definitely recommend to anyone oh and they do have a yoplait lite.
Alexis G.
W Valley City, UT
When I get yogurt this is usually the flavor I always buy. They are pretty cheap you can get 10 for $10 At Wal-Mart. I love that it's low fat but still tastes sweet. I would recommend people try this yogurt brand.
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
This yogurt is okay. My boyfriend likes it more than I do. It's a little more sweet than I like. It's definitely affordable and you do get a lot of yogurt. You can find it basically anywhere that sells groceries.
Jenny L.
I really love how it  taste it has a good flavor to me. I always try to get different flavors just because others are good you can get an any market it for sure . there only $90 or even $1 each depends where you go.
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been purchasing this brand for years it's totally such an affordable brand other brands can't compare to this one I personally love the strawberry one it taste like actual strawberrys and it's ha strawberry chunks
Tommy G.
Yoplait is bery yummy, they are great source for protein and they are fast and quick snacks you can take them in the go and they are great for kids! Kids would really love these and they are great with mainly ever types of fruits to eat with it! Yummy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?