BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Margarita V.
I love Yoplait yogurt the strawberry and banana kind. I’ve start eating Yoplait instead of junk food and fatty snacks. I eat them for breakfast, mid snack or even a late night craving. Everyone in the house loves them.
Love X.
They are reasonably priced. I usually can get these for around 50 cents each on sale. Plus I like how the packaging looks lol

These yogurts are one of the dairy products my mom can actually eat and not be running to the bathroom.

Recommend? Yes
Repurchase? Yes
Sai N.
I love the taste.  I feel like the yogurts are very cheap at Safeway.  Usually I get like 10 of them at a time because they are only 70 cents.  I can eat this everyday as a snack(different flavors) and feel ok about myself.
Dani T.
Houston
You can never go wrong with a classic Yoplait Yogurt. They have an immense variety of quality flavors, a container that is classically uncomplicated and easy to hold, and they hold up very well if you throw one into your lunchbox for a long day of work/school/general business.
Nicole H.
I like the strawberry banana and the black cherry flavors. I usually get the black cherry because it has chunks of cherries in it. I buy it at my local grocery store. I think it has a better texture than alot of other yogurt brands. I would always be happy with more cherries :)
Nicole D.
Strawberry banana is my favorite yogurt flavor. I love this brand because the flavor is so natural and refreshing. I find these at Walmart and stock up frequently. I feel that they're healthier for a snack or breakfast rather than something heavy. I eat them all the time!
Rachael M.
Montague
I can not explain how much I love the flavor and texture of this yogurt. It's my go-to after a light work out, and it's usually on the side of my breakfast plate. The strawberry pieces are always crisp and sweet, and the yogurt tasted so fresh and juicy. Definitely recommend!
Ily 🍎.
I'm a very picky eater so I usually find it difficult to open up to trying any food. Much less if it's a fruit or vegetable sadly. Original strawberry banana doesn't make me feel so bad because it helps add more variety to my diet! Plus it tastes amazing which everyone loves.
alexis f.
edwardsburg
My rating is low because I am not a fan of yogurt. I am lactose intolerant, my doctor had recommended trying yogurt to build my tolerance. I’ve tried many other brands but this one is my favorite. Out of many yogurts I’ve had this one dosent have a bitter taste or anything.
Lupita A.
Royston
I really am not a fan of dairy but this is a delicious once in a while type of snack for me. My brothers absolutely love this specially frozen and I like it frozen as well because it tastes better, in my opinion, if you haven’t try this I definitely recommend you to do so!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?