BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Harika T.
this is one of my favorite flavor. whenever we go on trips we definitely buy this. its a easy snack and it keeps your body during summers. the taste is very yummy. you can feel the banana and strawberry flavors. its not too sweet. just the right amount.
Shelandria R.
Suicide diet I usually eat yogurt and the silver is pretty good and has a little after excited to me but they have a few good ones my aunt recommended it to me and I've been eating it ever since but not as often I just like specific ones.
Cassie S.
Marietta, GA
I love this yogurt. I'm not typically a yogurt fan but this brand is soooo yummy. I love all the bits of fresh fruit u get mixed in. Definitely makes it more yummy for me to eat. I have even gotten to where I want to try different flavors
Jeniifer P.
Newark , NJ
I eat this yougurt everyday to go to work and eat breakfast 🍳 i really like it is so good and it helps you deguest well and also can send you to tge bathroom for those people that also have trouble to poop the yourt can help you a lot .
Zoe K.
Buckley
Yo plait has always been a go to since I was little. Amazing yogurt honestly, could eat every morning. One of my favorite snacks & is so affordable! You can get it at almost any grocery store which makes buying it so much more convenient
Amanda R.
Montpelier, OH
I am not a yogurt person. I have tried so many different ones and I find they are all gross. I can tolerate the Yoplait strawberry and banana flavored yogurt. It has a nice creamy texture with some exremely small strawberry bites in it.
Alisha S.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
i have recently learned of the life-threatening carcinogenics that animal-based foods contain, and I dont agree with dairy products not labeling their products with this warning. i will no longer be purchasing any products of this nature.
Jenny H.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is the yogurt I ate most when I was young. Great size and great taste. The only thing is that the strawberry is a little sour, but the yogurt is perfect taste. I usually get it from local market. Price are great. I would say it is more liquid come pare to other yogurts.
Aubriana D.
This yogurt has a delicious taste and as marked on the bottle, has low fat. I believe these yogurts are a dollar each, so yes thy are relatively cheap. I would definitely recommend to someone who loves yogurt and is in need of probiotics.
Nashalie A.
Orlando
Love using the Strawberry Banana Yogurt from them. I use it mostly to make smoothies. It make them very creamy. I bough it at Walmart and it last me for at least 5 or more smoothies. It was very affordable. Will be repurchasing soon.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?