BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brittany W.
Wilmington, NC
Yoplait has every flavor you can imagine in yogurts, but the Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat one is tasty and healthy for you! The mixture of banana and little strawberry pieces makes this the perfect morning snack.
Karla M.
Affordable, so many different flavors and choices, either but it in a pack or single but it’s basically my family’s #1 go to yogurt and it tastes great it’s great for a quick on the go snack for kids and adults ! I wouldn’t change a thing but maybe adding toppings
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
This yogurt tastes pretty good but it’s texture is not the best for me. It has fruit chunks in it which is good but it has an artificial taste. Other than that it was good for its money and I would buy it again if offered!
Audrey🌸 H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Yaaaaaas my favorite yogurt. This yogurt is so so so tasty and healthy!! I always buy this brand and I will continue to do so!! I get it at any local grocery store and it's very affordable! Comes in bulk or single I think!
Abby F.
Moorhead
I love all things yogurt, and this product is so amazing. It tasted so delicious and and fills me up without leaving me wanting more. I can taste both the strawberries and bananas in the yogurt. I think they are slightly expensive but I would recommend it.
Brendalynn T.
Absolutely great. I love Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It tastes like strawberry banana and has a great consistency. I grab at least five every time I’m at Walmart. It’s the best snacks to have around.
kylisha k.
portsmouth
It has to be one of the best tasting yogurts i’ve ever tried. It’s the only yogurt brand i will buy. It isn’t in competition with any other brand. I usually buy mine from kroger or walmart and it’s definitely an essential!!
Tina F.
Elkton
Yummyyyy. Love yoplait. My son in law & I love the strawberry flavor. Usually get ours at Walmart. Compared to other yogurt products yoplait strawberry allows you to actually feel like your eating a real strawberry. Love it.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
This yogurt is absolutely delicious but I could not tell you any of the nutrition facts, lol. The texture is bitter, but that's the way I like my yogurt. I would definitely recommend anything but the lowfat kind. Eat up! Once I have the opportunity to, I will buy again.
Alina C.
Vidalia
This is like an original Yoplait flavor. Lol I love strawberry and bananas. I remember eating this when I was younger. I honestly haven’t tasted anything better than yoplait. Not even Chobani. It has a tart taste to it, although some other Greek yogurts are good.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart