BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
sam v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you’re ever in a rush in the morning and need to eat a fast breakfast I suggest this yogurt. It is super affordable for anyone’s budget. Nothing compares to this yogurt and I have bought it time after time and i don’t regret it!
Alexandria B.
Clarksville, TN
It taste great! The consistency is awesome and it's always so creamy. Love that I can get awesome flavors that feel like I'm eating pie when it's really actually healthy for me! I always pick them up while I'm grocery shopping at Walmart!! It's a must have for our house!
☕️
It tastes good but not my favorite. It’s a great to eat for a snack or something. It’s affordable, it’s like $3. It’s good for yogurt. The flavor is good and there are many flavors like vanilla. Yes I will buy it again. It’s nice.
Marissa W.
Buchanan, GA
I love yoplait yogurt! It has an amazing flavor. its also a very healthy alternative to other snack choices. Its of good value  you get what you pay for. Its my preferred choice to other similar products. I would most definitely recommend this yogurt to others!
Aryanna r.
dallas
This yogurt is extremely good. It works for me since I usually drink a protein shake in the mornings and later on I eat the yogurt. It works if your trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle I totally recommend the strawberry flavor
✨Alyssa ✨.
I buy this yogurt every time I go shopping! It’s so creamy and has the perfect mix of strawberry and banana. They’re almost always on sale! Very fluffy, unlike some other products that may have been too thin. 8/10 would recommend
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
This yogurt is good!! I eat this often! Its super creamy and tasty and has a very nice flavor. The chinks of fruits are the perfect size. Its also very affordable so that's a plus. I normally just eat it plain for a nice lil snack.
Tahyana J.
Aberdeen, NC
This yogurt is so delicious! I recommend as a snack for a lunch. I don't remember it being healthy but I do know it's low fat and such a wonderful taste. I buy these at Walmart for I believe to be less than a dollar a piece. With that price I'd recommend giving it a try!
Lizzie W.
This is my favorite yogurt ever ! I think it's inexpensive for the taste and ingredients it's healthier than some yogurt an it's definitely great I totally recommend this to other people an would buy it again !!
Sabrina G.
Burleson , TX
This is the only yogurt I will buy! They have so many flavor options and they are all pretty tasty! I love that they are so cheap in price also so you can buy a good amount to last a while! Original strawberry banana is my favorite
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart