BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Audrey🌸 H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Yaaaaaas my favorite yogurt. This yogurt is so so so tasty and healthy!! I always buy this brand and I will continue to do so!! I get it at any local grocery store and it's very affordable! Comes in bulk or single I think!
kelli™ S.
Ontario, CA
I'm not normally a huge fan of flavored yogurts other than vanilla Greek yogurt. But my husband and I both live for this stuff. It's so inexpensive. And it's a quick and easy way to make sure you've eaten breakfast in the morning without cutting into your time.
Alina C.
Vidalia
This is like an original Yoplait flavor. Lol I love strawberry and bananas. I remember eating this when I was younger. I honestly haven’t tasted anything better than yoplait. Not even Chobani. It has a tart taste to it, although some other Greek yogurts are good.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
This yogurt tastes pretty good but it’s texture is not the best for me. It has fruit chunks in it which is good but it has an artificial taste. Other than that it was good for its money and I would buy it again if offered!
Daniela P.
Newhall , CA
These yogurts are great for on the go! When I buy them they are quickly almost gone, but then suddenly my family and I stop eating them. yes they are good but after a while they get kinda blah when you constantly eat yogurt.
Sarah D.
Schenectady
Wish the product had less sugar but I buy these as a quick and satisfying snack, rather than a healthy product. Taste-wise, it's my favorite yogurt brand. Great flavor and it's always on sale. Like that the cups are stackable in the fridge and don't take up much shelf space.
Nichole S.
Anaheim, CA
This is has to be my favorite yogurt. The flavor is a classic, it's my favorite flavor do yogurts and smoothies. The creamyness of this product is perfect and is not too thick. Its perfect for adding I'm to fruit smoothies.
Yosshi J.
Huntsville
This yogurt is absolutely delicious but I could not tell you any of the nutrition facts, lol. The texture is bitter, but that's the way I like my yogurt. I would definitely recommend anything but the lowfat kind. Eat up! Once I have the opportunity to, I will buy again.
Becky T.
This has always been my favorite yogurt brand. It is a great price and always tastes super fresh and since I love strawberry banana it is definitely delicious to me.
kylisha k.
portsmouth
It has to be one of the best tasting yogurts i’ve ever tried. It’s the only yogurt brand i will buy. It isn’t in competition with any other brand. I usually buy mine from kroger or walmart and it’s definitely an essential!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart