BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Delicioussssssssa, all yoplait flavors are good but this is my favorite. Healthy alternative to other snacks I've been eating. Great start to the morning. Most of the time it runs for 10 for $10 type sales at grocery stores
Karla M.
Affordable, so many different flavors and choices, either but it in a pack or single but it’s basically my family’s #1 go to yogurt and it tastes great it’s great for a quick on the go snack for kids and adults ! I wouldn’t change a thing but maybe adding toppings
kelli™ S.
Ontario, CA
I'm not normally a huge fan of flavored yogurts other than vanilla Greek yogurt. But my husband and I both live for this stuff. It's so inexpensive. And it's a quick and easy way to make sure you've eaten breakfast in the morning without cutting into your time.
Kristi S.
Edgerton
Yoplait is a fantastic yogurt, so many different flavors all delicious makes a perfect low cal snack as well as a midnite snack. With so many different options you never get bored and the flavot is enough to make you melt.
Kevin H.
The overall texture of the yogurt is very intresting. To me i toally love but only sometimes. My favorites are the strawberry because when i do run or exercise, stawberry personally make me happier. I would but probably every other time i go to the store.
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
I love YoPlait!!! They always having numerous flavors to choose from. The only thing I don’t like about it is that the containers are so small. Luckily they’re cheap so I buy about 10 different flavors at one time! That’s how good they are 😂
Ali C.
These area super quick and easy grab in the morning for a fast part of breakfast or snack throughout the day! I love the strawberry banana flavor as well as the more fun flavors such as key lime pie and strawberry cheesecake.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
Classic and delicious yogurt, it is a good texture with great taste and is a nice healthy snack to add in during the day. I have been eating this yogurt for years and it’s definitely a favorite that I’ll be purchasing again
Sarah D.
Schenectady
Wish the product had less sugar but I buy these as a quick and satisfying snack, rather than a healthy product. Taste-wise, it's my favorite yogurt brand. Great flavor and it's always on sale. Like that the cups are stackable in the fridge and don't take up much shelf space.
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
Love this yogurt. I purchase them every week. I eat them in the morning, I take them to work, I eat them for a snack. They are delicious and a healthy alternative to snacking on chips or cookies. I’m a yogurt fan and this brand meets my expectations, very good!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart