BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Abby F.
Moorhead
I love all things yogurt, and this product is so amazing. It tasted so delicious and and fills me up without leaving me wanting more. I can taste both the strawberries and bananas in the yogurt. I think they are slightly expensive but I would recommend it.
kelli™ S.
Ontario, CA
I'm not normally a huge fan of flavored yogurts other than vanilla Greek yogurt. But my husband and I both live for this stuff. It's so inexpensive. And it's a quick and easy way to make sure you've eaten breakfast in the morning without cutting into your time.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
This yogurt tastes pretty good but it’s texture is not the best for me. It has fruit chunks in it which is good but it has an artificial taste. Other than that it was good for its money and I would buy it again if offered!
Kevin H.
The overall texture of the yogurt is very intresting. To me i toally love but only sometimes. My favorites are the strawberry because when i do run or exercise, stawberry personally make me happier. I would but probably every other time i go to the store.
Karla M.
Providence, RI
Affordable, so many different flavors and choices, either but it in a pack or single but it’s basically my family’s #1 go to yogurt and it tastes great it’s great for a quick on the go snack for kids and adults ! I wouldn’t change a thing but maybe adding toppings
Ali C.
These area super quick and easy grab in the morning for a fast part of breakfast or snack throughout the day! I love the strawberry banana flavor as well as the more fun flavors such as key lime pie and strawberry cheesecake.
Delicioussssssssa, all yoplait flavors are good but this is my favorite. Healthy alternative to other snacks I've been eating. Great start to the morning. Most of the time it runs for 10 for $10 type sales at grocery stores
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
Love this yogurt. I purchase them every week. I eat them in the morning, I take them to work, I eat them for a snack. They are delicious and a healthy alternative to snacking on chips or cookies. I’m a yogurt fan and this brand meets my expectations, very good!
Brittany W.
Wilmington
Yoplait has every flavor you can imagine in yogurts, but the Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat one is tasty and healthy for you! The mixture of banana and little strawberry pieces makes this the perfect morning snack.
Alina C.
Vidalia
This is like an original Yoplait flavor. Lol I love strawberry and bananas. I remember eating this when I was younger. I honestly haven’t tasted anything better than yoplait. Not even Chobani. It has a tart taste to it, although some other Greek yogurts are good.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?