BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
leslie v.
San Antonio, TX
This is forever my ride or die yogurt!! I love this stuff ever since I was a kid. It goes amazing in shakes also. And for the price? You got me. It truly tastes like fruit and I love it when I get a strawberry one and get a chunk of strawberry inside
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
This has always been one of my favorite brands on yogurt. It’s light and quick and very yummy. It is affordable and is usually on sale at certain stores. I love how many different flavors they have and my personal favorite is the strawberry/banana.
Maura F.
I really enjoy this yogurt. The flavor of strawberry isn't fake tasting. This yogurt is a healthy, yummy treat. I enjoy this brand over all other yogurts and the strawberry didn't disappoint either. I bought it at kroger and would buy it again.
Amber B.
I love all of the yoplait yogurts but the strawberry banana has to be my absolute favorite flavor. It's so rich and creamy! I would buy over again and I usually get it great priced at walmart! The best part? You get real fruit chunks from time to time!
Katie N.
Great tasting yogurt to have as a quick snack. It's rich and creamy, and packed with vitamins. It's a healthy alternative compared to cookies and other snacks. Highly recommend it.
TK H.
Yoplait's yogurt is smooth and creamy.   It satisfies your hunger cravings, with the fruity flavors. Packed with calcium and protein.  Very inexpensive, even available in bulk packaging to serve a crowd. Definitely buy again!  People of all ages love it.
Julie P.
I just love eating these yogurts for a little pick me up snack during the day or if I don't have much time to stop and eat. These are great for walking around while doing housework!!
Katy R.
I love this! My favorite yogurt, nice and creamy and still tasty! It tastes like the fruit with cream! I love thw consistency and the flavor is great! Similar products can try to compare but this brand always outstands me! I could add bigger bottles!
Becca B.
Pretty tastey product. My family really enjoys the wide variety of flavors this brand has to offer. It's hard to keep this product in the house! Whenever I have a sweet tooth, I know I can shamelessly chow down on this tastey, sweet, healthy snack!
Alexis S.
Blaine, MN
This product is an all time favorite of mine. I enjoy the sweetness of the stawberry and banana flavor. I think it taste just like a smoothie. The product is of good value and realitively healthy as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?