BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Katie B.
Lake Charles
You can’t beat yoplait, they have all kinds of flavors. It’s inexpensive and is delicious. I’ve never came across a flavor I didn’t like. The strawberry is delicious, it’s the perfect blend if you like strawberry and bananas.
Jazlyn B.
richmond
Yummm 😋. This is one of my first yogurts as a child and I absolutely love this yogurt. It's very smooth and filling. The strawberry, strawberry banana and peach are my favorite ones. It's a great snack to help regulate your body
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Love this yogurt, it's a great way to start my day I usually eat this in the morning with some toast I am a repeated customer. It has a great flavor to it and is very affordable. I would deffijelty recommend buying this product
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
This is the only yogurt flavor and brand that I eat, I normally don’t eat yogurt, I buy it from wegmans and Walmart. It’s helps with my weight loss to keep me from wanting to eat ice cream, I’ll eat a yogurt and a granola bar.
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
Love this yogurt! It's small enough to toss in my lunches and my husband likes to take them too, I even love them at home for a snack on the couch versus going for ice cream or something. I won't buy any other brand for yogurt!
Kristen M.
Middleburg , FL
This yogurt has been my go to in the mornings! The packaging makes it super easy to grab when you're heading out the door and the flavor is great! They have a ton of flavors to choose from and I will definitely be buying again.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
This is the basic generic yogurt flavor. It’s really good and rich in texture the strawberries doesn’t overpower the banana and visa versa. It spoils quickly but you should freeze it if you don’t plan on eating it for a while
Cj G.
Minneapolis
I love the wide variety of flavors yoplait offers. These are perfect to easily bring with you for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. I like to add granola to mine. This product has good flavor and is the perfect portion size for me.
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Yummo this is my favorite yogurt of all time! It’s so flavorful and delicious! I can eat two or three at a time and just have that for my meals it’s so good! Definitely recommend to anyone who is wanting to try a good yogurt!
Alexis H.
Camby
This yogurt has a lot of flavor. And it is really creamy. It is not thick like other types of yogurt. I buy this at Walmart but you can get it anywhere and I buy this all the time. I definitely recommend this to other people.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?