BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Really good source of protein. But there are times I do not want all that excessive sugar content after a workout. Kind of kills that post workout meal. Hopefully down the road they reduce the sugar they put in.
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Yogurt fruits bestfriend! I can use yogurt for a small snack for my kids or as dip for their fruits. Not only does it taste delicious but it’s also healthy. There’s a big variety of flavors. My all time fav flavor is 🍑 peach! You all have got to try it!
Cindy C.
I really love this yogurt I love the different flavors and I buy this for me and my granddaughter also I am going to be buying more of the the plain kind to add to my smoothies along with the fresh fruit this will help me along with my weight loss journey
Ƙatelyn P.
Tuscaloosa
One of my favorite yogurts! It combines my love of strawberries and my love of bananas! The texture is so smooth and creamy with little chunks of strawberries. I purchased from Winn Dixie and will totally add to my cart when I go grocery shopping again!
Erin O.
I like the original yogurt more than any other because it has more of a "yogurt" taste. I don't like thinking I'm eating whipped cream when it's really yogurt lol the prices are always great and always delicious with some extra added fruit or blended in a smoothie!
Julie P.
I just love eating these yogurts for a little pick me up snack during the day or if I don't have much time to stop and eat. These are great for walking around while doing housework!!
Brijhauna P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love yogurt it's great cheap too! You could get the weight watchers one which is 90 calories and it to special k cereal and it taste great and low in calories if you measure. I love the watermelon flavor. I like all the flavors except vanilla! Yes yogurt is great you can add fruit too!
Katy R.
I love this! My favorite yogurt, nice and creamy and still tasty! It tastes like the fruit with cream! I love thw consistency and the flavor is great! Similar products can try to compare but this brand always outstands me! I could add bigger bottles!
Maura F.
I really enjoy this yogurt. The flavor of strawberry isn't fake tasting. This yogurt is a healthy, yummy treat. I enjoy this brand over all other yogurts and the strawberry didn't disappoint either. I bought it at kroger and would buy it again.
TK H.
Yoplait's yogurt is smooth and creamy.   It satisfies your hunger cravings, with the fruity flavors. Packed with calcium and protein.  Very inexpensive, even available in bulk packaging to serve a crowd. Definitely buy again!  People of all ages love it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?