BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
They're alright. It's a cheap yogurt, but I'm just not a big yogurt person. I prefer Greek yogurt instead. Yoplait just can't compete with all the never better quality brands. The only thing that Yoplait really has going for them is there cheap prices, which is great for those with lower incomes.
Lisette R.
El Paso, TX
Creamy delicious Taste! Perfect for on the go snack ! Healthy enough to fill in that sweet tooth we all have! Great value ! And affordable price! Walmart has the best prices and specials on items like these. I would highly recommend it to others !
Madison F.
Jackson , OH
This yogurt is really tasty. I love the way it tastes. It's low fat so it compares to other similar products. It's very healthy for your body. I would recommend it. It tastes like strawberries and bananas. There is nothing else I can add to it.  :)
CURLZ Z.
I liked this yogurt. It was sweet but not too sweet and the taste of the banana wasn't too overpowering. Its very. Affordable. This one doesn't taste butter like some flavored yogurts do. It has the perfect consistency. I would recommend buying.
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
I love yoplait and their yogurts. They taste amazing and are a great value. I buy them all the time. They have so many options and all of them have great flavor. They are such a healthy treat!! I love them. I would recommend this product to anyone
Alexis S.
Blaine, MN
This product is an all time favorite of mine. I enjoy the sweetness of the stawberry and banana flavor. I think it taste just like a smoothie. The product is of good value and realitively healthy as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Pasadena, CA
Strawberry Banana is my favorite flavor! Always a great go-to snack that is affordable and delicious. The taste is wonderful. It always ends up in my shopping cart! I will continue to purchase, and I highly recommend it to others! Enjoy it!
Kelsey S.
Ringgold, GA
I absolutely love all of yoplaits yogurts. There are so many varieties and flavors to choose from. I enjoy eating yogurt for breakfast as well as a healthy snack throughout the day or lunch time accompaniment. I would definitely buy yoplait again.
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
Great yogurt. Love that it's low fat and still tastes great. Really good price and quality. I haven't had a bad flavor yet. Really creamy and the fruit tastes authentic instead of processed. The flavors match well to what they are advertised as.
Natalie L.
Oshkosh
Amazing flavors, best texture by far on behalf of yogurt. It fills me up, especially when I have it for breakfast. It tastes great and it is healthy which is an added bonus. It is fairly inexpensive and they always have great promotional deals!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart