BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lauryn H.
Yogurt tastes great and I have t found many flavors that I don’t like! Great easy breakfast for those mornings you are in a rush! It’s also a healthy option that’s tastes delicious! I will most definitely continue to purchase this product.
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
This is my favorite. Creamy strawberry and banana flavor. Taste just right. Very healthy and everyone in the house loves the flavor and texture of this yogurt. I am and will be a repeat consumer of this product. It goes great on cereal, bars and more. Buy it.
Zoe K.
Buckley
Yo plait has always been a go to since I was little. Amazing yogurt honestly, could eat every morning. One of my favorite snacks & is so affordable! You can get it at almost any grocery store which makes buying it so much more convenient
Bethann D.
Teaneck
VERY Delicious  and Healthy. NOT expensive at all. and Easy to find anywhere. With a number of different flavors you can never be bored. I have purchased this more than once. The taste is good where you can taste every fruit mixed in.
Elvyn A.
Nashville
This is a delicious yogurt for a great price! I eat this at least once a day. I bought it from Target, the value is superb. Not too expensive, either! Very affordable. I would recommend this to any friend who would like to try a new Yogurt
Marissa G.
Galt, CA
I enjoy this product as a breakfast snack. This product is not the best quality of yogurt, but does taste good. I enjoy the strawberry and kiwi flavor the most. This product is very affordable. I would buy this product again in the future.
Jessica S.
Russellville
I don't really think you can add too much here...there is a reason why when you think of yogurt you think of Yoplait. So much variety and something for everyone. Kroger has sales on these all the time, too. My kids love it and I do, too!
Diana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Honestly this yogurt is super good. By itself of if you wanna add something to it its also good like that too but the way I eat it is I add some granola to it and this yogurt is sooo good and yes I would want to buy this product again !
c t.
Strawberry banana is my all time favorite duo! Very healthy and very cheap! You can buy them for a couple of cents or buy a 24 pack of them for a couple of bucks! I love the chunks of strawberry bits in the yogurt, it is the perfect combo.
Ana M.
Sun Valley
i love this yogurt, it's been one of my favorites ever since i have been a little girl. it's very refreshing and has an amazing taste. It has chunks of strawberries in it which just makes the yogurt taste even better. I find myself picking some up everytime i go grocery shopping
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart