BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Julia K.
I love this strawberry banana yogurt!  It's a quick snack to give you extra fuel during the day.  I don't feel bad about eating it because it is healthy for me.  It's easy to pack it up and bring it with me to work or to the gym.
Bronwen N.
Dacula
Great product ! Full of of flavor. Bought it from Kroger. My go to brand. All the flavors are excellent but this is my favorite flavor here. If you haven’t tried this brand I highly recommend you do . You won’t be dissatisfied when you buy this brand
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
This has always been one of my favorite brands on yogurt. It’s light and quick and very yummy. It is affordable and is usually on sale at certain stores. I love how many different flavors they have and my personal favorite is the strawberry/banana.
Vanessa P.
This is my favorite yogurt everrrrr! Everything you would want! I am a repeat consumer I buy it almost eveytime I go grocery shopping. It is affordable and it just so good. I usually buy mine at Safeway or Albertsons. I would def recommend to anyone!
Loreen R.
This yogurt is a Yoplait classic, with a flavor that is processed and artificial, but still delicious. Fans of Greek yogurt may find it too sweet, however. I personally think this yogurt is best as an occasional morning snack, but not an everyday one.
Ernie H.
Modesto
Good taste full and good for the body love this product .I got this at Costco where it was a good deal kids love it .yes it is healthy in everyway possible the cost is cheap some places are expensive ..this is good for your kids ,family and friends
Jamie b.
McCammon
I feel like these are just empty calories however i freeze the go gurts and make them into ivecream in the summer for kids. Theu just dont give me the benefits of the other yourts on the market. But they are yummy and tend to h e better favlor options
Justine L.
I like the light more than the original.  It is less fat and I feel better eating it.  I have eaten this brand for years and i love it.  I usually buy it at walmart and I eat a lot of it.  I would recommend this brand to other people and I would for sure buy it again.
Angela P.
I grew up eating only Yoplait yogurt. My mom would stock the fridge up with vanilla fat free yoplait yogurt. I like all of Yoplait's flavored and this one very good too! You get a decent amount of yogurt and they are not loaded with calories. They can be a little pricey at $1.30 a cup though
Kaylyn H.
Bartlett
I love strawberry banana yogurt I usually eat this for a desert when I'm craving something sweet! I love how it's less than two hundred calories! I love the texture. I love how you can taste the chunks of strawberry! The price isn't to bad either!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart