BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Meaghan V.
This yogurt is so delicious and creamy you will want to keep eating! With many flavor options to choose from you can rotate regularly. This can be found at most likely every grocery store. This brand's flavor payoff and taste is superior in my opinion, I would definitely buy again.
Aubriana D.
This yogurt has a delicious taste and as marked on the bottle, has low fat. I believe these yogurts are a dollar each, so yes thy are relatively cheap. I would definitely recommend to someone who loves yogurt and is in need of probiotics.
Harika T.
this is one of my favorite flavor. whenever we go on trips we definitely buy this. its a easy snack and it keeps your body during summers. the taste is very yummy. you can feel the banana and strawberry flavors. its not too sweet. just the right amount.
Hannah M.
Roberta, GA
This is my favorite type of yogurt. The strawberry banana flavor is my absolute favorite. I can usually get really good deals on them from Kroger. I will continue to buy these from my local Kroger. I know I will get a good deal on them.
Anjelica R.
Temecula, CA
I love this type of yogurt it's my favorite. I love strawberry and bananas so I recently bought the really big container so I can eat it as a little snack instead of cookies and chips. I love the taste
Tara C.
I love the strawberry banana flavor yogurt.  I do not usually love the texture of yogurt, therefore I used to not eat it.  Though they have a great product that I really enjoy.  Equal amounts of Strawberry and Banana.
Ana A.
Seriously been eating this yogurt since I can remove taste exactly like the flavor you choose love this one especially!' Got mine at winco this last time price was super heap as always I always add chocolate granola always hits the spot
Elvyn A.
Nashville
This is a delicious yogurt for a great price! I eat this at least once a day. I bought it from Target, the value is superb. Not too expensive, either! Very affordable. I would recommend this to any friend who would like to try a new Yogurt
Jenny H.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is the yogurt I ate most when I was young. Great size and great taste. The only thing is that the strawberry is a little sour, but the yogurt is perfect taste. I usually get it from local market. Price are great. I would say it is more liquid come pare to other yogurts.
Robin w.
This is my go to yogurt brand when I want delicious flavors. I don't think I've tried a bad flavor. It's a great price point for what you're paying for. It's very light and easy to enjoy. I will definitely recommend this yogurt to others.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?