BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tara C.
I love the strawberry banana flavor yogurt.  I do not usually love the texture of yogurt, therefore I used to not eat it.  Though they have a great product that I really enjoy.  Equal amounts of Strawberry and Banana.
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
My dad actually works for the company that makes the Yoplait containers! So, naturally, we have had yoplait around growing up! I love the low fat yogurt! They did not compromise the flavor or taste while creating this healthier product!
Aubriana D.
This yogurt has a delicious taste and as marked on the bottle, has low fat. I believe these yogurts are a dollar each, so yes thy are relatively cheap. I would definitely recommend to someone who loves yogurt and is in need of probiotics.
Bethann D.
Teaneck
VERY Delicious  and Healthy. NOT expensive at all. and Easy to find anywhere. With a number of different flavors you can never be bored. I have purchased this more than once. The taste is good where you can taste every fruit mixed in.
Hannah M.
Roberta, GA
This is my favorite type of yogurt. The strawberry banana flavor is my absolute favorite. I can usually get really good deals on them from Kroger. I will continue to buy these from my local Kroger. I know I will get a good deal on them.
Kristen W.
I love this yogurt. I have always liked Yoplait yogurt over any other brand. I have never had a bad flavor of this yogurt and the texture is great too. It is a quality product and I will always continue to buy Yoplait yogurts. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Alisha S.
Martinsville, IN
i have recently learned of the life-threatening carcinogenics that animal-based foods contain, and I dont agree with dairy products not labeling their products with this warning. i will no longer be purchasing any products of this nature.
Marissa G.
Galt, CA
I enjoy this product as a breakfast snack. This product is not the best quality of yogurt, but does taste good. I enjoy the strawberry and kiwi flavor the most. This product is very affordable. I would buy this product again in the future.
Laken D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love this yogurt! I love it because it’s simple and yet still so tasty! It’s a great snack, breakfast or just good for on the go. The taste is fantastic. I even love the other flavors they offer. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
This is my favorite. Creamy strawberry and banana flavor. Taste just right. Very healthy and everyone in the house loves the flavor and texture of this yogurt. I am and will be a repeat consumer of this product. It goes great on cereal, bars and more. Buy it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?