BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yeska A.
Bronx, NY
It's a family favorite and you can't mess with oneof the classes. I try my best to purchase at least 10 of these while grocery shopping. The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. I've been eating thus yogurt since I was 8 years old. Definitely going to continue purchasing this product.
Jada M.
Whitehall , OH
It’s a great mixture of bananas and strawberries, the texture feels great when eating it. Any flavor I’m sure you’ll like. Strawberry & banana is an original flavor and it’s a 5 start rating in my book. 😀
brandy L.
Salem
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt we love this kind to I eat this morning and night snacks my daughter loves this one she eats hers once a day
arriana w.
Holbrook
I love Yoplait yogurts! The Strawberry Mango one is my favorite and they're super inexpensive! We have a sale going on at our local grocery store for 5 for 10 bucks! Definitely a repeat buy not only is it healthy but super delicious. The chunks of fruit make the whole thing taste great
Kiara J.
Omaha, NE
Yogurt is so good to me, if I was able to I'd eat it for every meal because of how wonderful it is. Also, if you pair it with crunched oats it is honestly so good.
Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
I'm not crazy about yogurt but this one is one of my favorites. The fruir flavor helps cut through some of the tangy flavor of the yogurt making it a good balance.
Cara H.
jonesboro
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt!! Me and my daughter has this as a healthier snack, we add strawberries and granola. I buy mine from Kroger, not too pricey.
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
It’s a just okay yogurt. Nothing to write home about. I usually mix it with my favorite granola cereal so I don’t mind it. Price wise it’s good so I keep buying it
Haley F.
Puyallup
I Love This Yogurt. I love that it has chunks of strawberries in it. I love that my kids love it because it's healthy for them and they will eat it anytime I will let them. I would definitely recommend this product to other people because of the way it tastes and the health benefits.
Hallie F.
Ogden
I really like this product because of the fact that it's really yummy, cheap, and comes in all kinds of varieties. And I also like that you can buy it wherever you usually get your groceries so you don't have to go to multiple different places, I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart