BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Katy R.
I love this! My favorite yogurt, nice and creamy and still tasty! It tastes like the fruit with cream! I love thw consistency and the flavor is great! Similar products can try to compare but this brand always outstands me! I could add bigger bottles!
Julia K.
I love this strawberry banana yogurt!  It's a quick snack to give you extra fuel during the day.  I don't feel bad about eating it because it is healthy for me.  It's easy to pack it up and bring it with me to work or to the gym.
Becca B.
Pretty tastey product. My family really enjoys the wide variety of flavors this brand has to offer. It's hard to keep this product in the house! Whenever I have a sweet tooth, I know I can shamelessly chow down on this tastey, sweet, healthy snack!
Bronwen N.
Dacula
Great product ! Full of of flavor. Bought it from Kroger. My go to brand. All the flavors are excellent but this is my favorite flavor here. If you haven’t tried this brand I highly recommend you do . You won’t be dissatisfied when you buy this brand
TK H.
Yoplait's yogurt is smooth and creamy.   It satisfies your hunger cravings, with the fruity flavors. Packed with calcium and protein.  Very inexpensive, even available in bulk packaging to serve a crowd. Definitely buy again!  People of all ages love it.
Ernie H.
Modesto
Good taste full and good for the body love this product .I got this at Costco where it was a good deal kids love it .yes it is healthy in everyway possible the cost is cheap some places are expensive ..this is good for your kids ,family and friends
Katie N.
Great tasting yogurt to have as a quick snack. It's rich and creamy, and packed with vitamins. It's a healthy alternative compared to cookies and other snacks. Highly recommend it.
Vanessa P.
This is my favorite yogurt everrrrr! Everything you would want! I am a repeat consumer I buy it almost eveytime I go grocery shopping. It is affordable and it just so good. I usually buy mine at Safeway or Albertsons. I would def recommend to anyone!
Cristy R.
Athens
This yogurt is so good! I love strawberries so it makes it even better! I would use to eat one of these every morning when I will rush out the house & had no time to prepare me something to eat for the morning & it sure did help a lot!
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
This has always been one of my favorite brands on yogurt. It’s light and quick and very yummy. It is affordable and is usually on sale at certain stores. I love how many different flavors they have and my personal favorite is the strawberry/banana.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart