BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica F.
I do like this brand and type of yogurt, but I prefer other flavors to the Strawberry Banana flavor. It is a good flavor if you are a fan of Strawberry Banana, but I prefer plain flavors such as Vanilla, Peach, Strawberry, etc. This does taste exactly like Strawberry Banana, however. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Ambika A.
Walnut, CA
I do love this simple yogurt and it's extremely filling and wholesome! I usually sprinkle granola in it for a hearty breakfast! I just made the mistake of buying the Costco pack so eating too many over a period of time does get a little old.
Syeda I.
This is by far my favorite yogurt brand. Affordable, tons of flavors to choose from, and DELICIOUS. This is the best Greek yogurt I have had from the grocery store and I always make sure my fridge is stocked. I highly recommend trying this flavor out. Its so good!
Nadalie R.
Houston
I don't usually buy yogurt let alone eat it.. however they serve this here in the dinning hall at the university I attend and it's DELICIOUS! I promise it's really good lol. This is coming from someone who doesn't even like yogurt that much.
Lorraine P.
Wichita Falls
Yoplait yogurt is the only brand that I buy, especially the strawberry low fat. The yogurt tastes wonderful and when I'm on the go it satisfies me. I usually purchase from Walmart or United and it's definitely my favorite over other brands.
Melinda E.
Eden, NC
Flavors are really good. Most yogurts have a bland stale taste to them. They leave a bad aftertaste. But this is my favorite. I work at a local Walmart so I eat them on most of my breaks. Very tasty. Very flavorful. Would definitely recommend.
Deanna D.
New Rochelle
These flavors are creative, tasteful, and amazing. Similar products got nothing on Yoplait. Very affordable especially because they’re almost always on sale. Always a repeat costumer. I definitely recommend this yogurt more than any out there.
Alisha S.
Martinsville, IN
i have recently learned of the life-threatening carcinogenics that animal-based foods contain, and I dont agree with dairy products not labeling their products with this warning. i will no longer be purchasing any products of this nature.
Jelani I.
In my opinion I do not like the chunks of strawberry in it, but other than that It is a really great snack and it's also healthy! I want to try and add it in a homemade strawberry Banana smoothie to see how it would taste! Great Product!
Hannah M.
Roberta, GA
This is my favorite type of yogurt. The strawberry banana flavor is my absolute favorite. I can usually get really good deals on them from Kroger. I will continue to buy these from my local Kroger. I know I will get a good deal on them.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?