BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Melinda E.
Reidsville , NC
Flavors are really good. Most yogurts have a bland stale taste to them. They leave a bad aftertaste. But this is my favorite. I work at a local Walmart so I eat them on most of my breaks. Very tasty. Very flavorful. Would definitely recommend.
Jade N.
Reedsville
I loooove Yoplait yogurt and have been buying it for years. It's so tasty, and such a healthy snack.. even though it doesn't seem like it. I bought from Walmart and was an excellent value! Recommend for families!! And would get again for sure.
Brynn H.
Woodridge
I prefer the original Yoplait to the lite any day of the week. It is by far the cheapest name brand yogurt. I feel the packaging makes it seem like you’re getting less than other brands. I normally buy it at Walmart, Target, Meijer or Jewel.
Hannah B.
Franklin, OH
Can’t count the times I’ve purchased this! It’s the perfect snack size with such an amazing taste! I can always find a coupon for this brand so the price is great which keeps me buying more. I can also make smoothies with this to give it top notch flavor. Of course I will buy again!
Lakota J.
Cocoa, FL
I love this flavor! Strawberry and banana is obviously a classic and this does it right. It's an excellent price so great value and better to buy in bulk. We could all use a low calories snack that is still satisfying so I grab this in the morning and after work
Lorraine P.
Wichita Falls
Yoplait yogurt is the only brand that I buy, especially the strawberry low fat. The yogurt tastes wonderful and when I'm on the go it satisfies me. I usually purchase from Walmart or United and it's definitely my favorite over other brands.
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
This brand has a classic taste that never changes. There is a very large variety of flavors, so there is much more options than other brands. I have been eating this yogurt since I was a child. The product is great for a low price and large variety!
Syeda I.
This is by far my favorite yogurt brand. Affordable, tons of flavors to choose from, and DELICIOUS. This is the best Greek yogurt I have had from the grocery store and I always make sure my fridge is stocked. I highly recommend trying this flavor out. Its so good!
Hailey P.
I am obsessed with yoplait yogurt! I love all their flavors, strawberry banana is not my favorite choice out of all the flavors they do have but it is decent. It is a good value for what you pay, it may be more expensive than other products but it is worth it.
Deanna D.
New Rochelle
These flavors are creative, tasteful, and amazing. Similar products got nothing on Yoplait. Very affordable especially because they’re almost always on sale. Always a repeat costumer. I definitely recommend this yogurt more than any out there.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?