BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
This is only ok. It tastes off and I didn’t enjoy the overwhelming banana flavor. I like strawberries and bananas but not if the bananas overshadow the berries. Not as sour as most but still not sweet. So I guess I’ll just stick to my strawberry yogurt!
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I love the original yoplait yogurt! I'm huge on textures but this yogurt is perfect... it's not too thin or thick and thankfully I don't gag. It tastes amazing. It has little chunks of fruit which I love as well. I love how affordable it is as well.
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
My favorite yogurt to eat and the only yogurt I actually eat on a daily basis. The chunks of strawberry in the yoplait always make my smile and it keeps me full for a couple of hours. Definitely a snack to go to or a small breakfast when you are in a rush.
Janeen V.
My family loves this yogurt. They love the taste, smoothness and the great flavors they offer. The strawberry/banana is the best. I wasn't a fan of yogurt until I tried Yoplait low fat yogurt. They are inexpensive.
Crystal J.
This is one of my favorite flavors. They blend so well together and is smooth. It doesn't have an artificial taste to it at all. I buy this at least once a month. Even the kids love to eat it as well. It is healthy and nutritional. I would buy this again.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
The strawberry flavor is my all time favorite. When I'm in a rush in the morning and looking for something quick to eat this is my choice. Though it's not high I protein it is still good for your body
Cindy C.
I really love this yogurt I love the different flavors and I buy this for me and my granddaughter also I am going to be buying more of the the plain kind to add to my smoothies along with the fresh fruit this will help me along with my weight loss journey
Jancy G.
Panorama City
This yogurt has been my yogurt since I was small I totally love how healthy it is & I would definitely buy more & more. I’ve been eating this since I was a baby that’s how much I love it. I would recommend this to anyone & I would buy it over & over again.
emily w.
Statesboro, GA
I have been eating this yogurt since I was a kid, and it's still one of my all time favorites. I feel like I can get something sweet, yet healthy when I pick this up at the grocery. My fridge is constantly stocked with this stuff, it's a family favorite!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I really like this yogurt because not only it tastes fantastic but it has low calories and its awsome when you're trying to get in the healthy life style or just even when you have a little craving on some sugar food this could be the perfect snack for you.!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart