BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
desilou G.
Stockton , CA
I absolutely LOVE yoplait yogurt! It's great for my kids snack as well a a snack for my husband at work. It's fast and easy. I can take it to go. Mess free. It's rich I enjoy every bite. I buy in bulk at Costco. The price is always right there. A must have in the fridge.
Taja C.
This yogurt is truly a go to for making smoothies, as a frozen treat, or just great if you want to add chewy or crunchy granola bars. Lowfat. Has a good shelf life once opened. Buying in the larger container may actually yield a little more than the individual cups.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
I start out by giving this product 4 stars because I am no longer able to eat dairy. It is a good value product that tastes good. You can definitely taste the strawberry and banana flavors. This yogurt isn't as healthy as others, but it definitely tastes better than some!
Rachel G.
Hickory, NC
This yogurt is classic for a reason. The taste is amazing, the price is great. I'm a big texture person and this yogurt isn't super thick like other ones. I love it and it's the perfect snack or breakfast when you're trying to avoid the super unhealthy and greasy things. I'd definitely repurchase and I recommend!
Rebecca A.
This yogurt has a really good flavor. There are many different options of this yogurt depending on how you like the texture. It is different from other yogurts. It is a good price. This product is always in my fridge. I am always purchasing this product when at the store.
Cynthia R.
How can you resist the classic yoplait yogurts, they advertise them on tv all the time. These are pretty sweet and barely have fruit but they do taste great and leave you wanting more. It's container is hard to get all the product out but it's their signature container.
🌝rosy F.
Very taste, has lots of flavor. All my friends enjoyed this product too. We liked it so much that we decided to buy 10 packs of this. This is like no other. It taste healthy and had a bit of sugar but it's good. I recommend you try this if you enjoy eating a good yogurt.
Rachel R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
love the flavor, love the smell it is a good brand and yo cant taste the splenda in it i bought it at wal mart it was very good priced it is well worth the money it is my favorite one out of all the selections i did highly recommend it to others to buy it its a winner
Luz C.
I buy this yogurt for my son and he really seems to enjoy it. I've ate a couple of times and it's very tasty and smells really fruity. It's not too expensive and I can easily find it at my local h-e-b store. I don't know anyone who has tried this brand and not like it.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
great yogurt, always consume these as a snack in between my next meal at school and/ or work. and also they are very afforadbale and they offer alot of flavors and they're also very creamy and they also have actual pieces of fruit in the yogurt i would recommend
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart