BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
Good value for a good price. Strawberry Banana is the best flavor. Not too thick, not too sweet. Just the right combination of healthy. Great for kids. Purchased from Walmart and will continue to purchase and recommend this brand over others.
Theadosia B.
Holiday
This yogart has been in my life since I was a kid. It's the yogart my mom bought and to this day is the yogart I buy. They come in cases of 12 and are very affordable. The sugar in the are a little high but you can get yoplait light to help couteract that.
Zoë ~.
  Is honestly the best yogurt. I tried it for myself To have a healthier snack than eating a bag of chips everyday and I've actually lost a few pounds changing my eating habits with the yogurt.  I actuly Give it to my little niece and nephew an they love it.
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
LOVE. This is my absolute favorite combination in the whole world. Yoplait knows what they’re doing when it comes to amazing yogurt. They’re delicious, flavor rich and healthy for you. I would definitely recommend this yogurt, it’s affordable and delicious
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
My favorite yogurt to eat and the only yogurt I actually eat on a daily basis. The chunks of strawberry in the yoplait always make my smile and it keeps me full for a couple of hours. Definitely a snack to go to or a small breakfast when you are in a rush.
samantha r.
San Diego, CA
This mis my go to flavor when it comes to yougurt. Yoplait has always been a brand in which I go to for my yougurt products. This is because I know the quality will be great and the taste will also be good. I eat these as snack at work or sometimes when I'm running late to school ill take one on the go.
Elisha F.
Idamay
My all time favorite yogurt! It taste amazing and is low in fat. It comes in several different flavors and everyone of them taste good. The size is perfect for a daytime snack and is very affordable. I buy this brand of yogurt every grocery trip I make.
Jada B.
Baton Rouge
I really enjoy the taste of this product. It contains the perfect blend of fruits and proteins for a moderately cheap price. I prefer to eat these as a snack at night rather as a healthy alternative to other foods. I would definitely buy it again though.
Crystal J.
This is one of my favorite flavors. They blend so well together and is smooth. It doesn't have an artificial taste to it at all. I buy this at least once a month. Even the kids love to eat it as well. It is healthy and nutritional. I would buy this again.
miranda S.
Henderson, NV
I like this yogurt but there is nothing really special about it. It has been my family's go to yogurt brand since I was a child, so this is what Im comfortable & familiar with.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart