BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cassidy H.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite yogurt! Actual real fruit pieces in the yogurt! Honestly, my go-to quick snack whether I'm going to work or class. Great taste, that is so healthy. I love the availability of flavors offered. This is my favorite, but I have never been disappointed.
Lizzeth P.
West Point, GA
This is by far my favorite yogurt of the whole entire world and it's a reasonable price especially for broke college students like myself and it's in cute little packaging that you can just throw in your book bag or bag and keep going on about your day without a worry
Kabree A.
Columbia
I love the rich taste it has. It's is super flavorful and also is very healthy for me so I don't feel bad eating so much of it. It tastes just like fresh picked  fruit as if I picked it out myself. It is extremely  affordable and I would most definitely recommend others.
Annie A.
Memphis, TN
This is by far my favorite yogurt. It is very healthy, and not too sweet. I love the flavor of strawberry mixed with banana. It is better in my opinion than the regular strawberry. It is a good option for a healthier snack. I would definitely buy this again.
Chandler D.
Springfield, VA
Yoplait has a variety of flavors for those who love yogurt! It tastes like yogurt with flavor that is on point. I believe its better than other products competing against it due to the variety of flavors. It's very affordable and I would definitely buy it again!!
Kelly P.
Wausau
My family and I like to eat this product as a snack or packed in a lunch, with a handful of different flavors to suit anyone's changing flavor pallet it's a healthy go to for any age! I'd buy this product again.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Elizabeth R.
Bluffton, IN
I absolutely  love this yogurt. I usually freeze it a little so it tastes kind of tastes like ice cream. It is very affordable defiantly for me. I am in college and its hard to be healthy and affordable and with this its possible. Yes i would buy this again.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Delicious!! I have recently been purchasing these at Walmart and have been including them into my breakfast routine, you can even have them just for a snack, either way they are delicious.
Nathalie B.
Bridgeport, CT
Mmmmmmm simplemente DELICIOSO!! Es un yogurt muy rico y saludable. Provee distintas cosas para la salud. Su sabor es unico. No se compara con algun otro producto. Es muy economico y muy bueno para su costo. Una explocion de sabor en tu boca, strawberry y bananas.
Randa F.
Cypress, TX
This is a good, classic, delicious yogurt. It's a healthy option as a snack but also something I can throw in my bag for breakfast on the go. As a college student, portable foods are always appreciated, so I eat this pretty frequently, and I never get tired of it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart