BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Yoplait is by far my favorite brand of yogurt. Compared to Chobani, this yogurt's texture is slightly smoother and more creamy. I buy this yogurt at Shop n Save, but you can find it at almost any major grocery store. The flavors of this yogurt are much more even throughout the entire container.
Alley D.
Real fruit in yogurt is always good. Yoplait is delicious. Strawberry low fat yougurt is great! Less sugar, fat and calories than other brands. Good price
chris h.
chicago
this has a good mix of strawberry to banana ratio. usually banana can be too overpowering in some yoghurt but this is just right. perfect for the morning or a snack anytime during the day. i usually can’t just have one at a time. i love the 8 packs they come in with plain strawberry as well.
Jessica B.
Chickasha
This product is absolutely my favorite kind of yogurt. I am a repeat customer. It tastes so amazing and they have great flavor. It's very very affordable for any and everybody. I would buy this again and plan to. Yoplait® Light Boston Cream Pie Chocolate Flavored Crumbles With Yogurt
Jenn F.
Pocatello
Not a fan of the “fruit on bottom” it’s slimy and not very enjoyable to me. I prefer smoother yogurts with better textures. I have bought it several times and always wonder why I am trying again when I know I won’t enjoy it. I’ll probably buy it again just because I’m stupid like that...haha
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
It’s not my type I simply just tried it because it was the last yogurt in the fridge. The value was reasonable, I’m not so sure about how healthy it is I simply just eat it for a quick snack. I’m not sure what I would compare it to since that flavor I don’t buy often or at all. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Stacy L.
I️ buy these for my kids and they love it . It’s a favorite in the family. It comes with just enough and it’s not expensive at all. I️ would recommend this to all my friends and family .
Madi K.
    This was the yogurt I grew up on all during my childhood! I don't eat it too often anymore, but it's a very light yogurt with a very  great and refreshing  taste! You can make so many recipe's with this too! Overall, buying this yogurt is not a waste of time!
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
I don’t love yogurt. I don’t have much dairy besides milk and cereal. The flavor is good but I’m just not much a yogurt person. I think the consistency is good. And I would recommend if you are a yogurt person I would recommend this.
Yeska A.
Bronx, NY
It's a family favorite and you can't mess with oneof the classes. I try my best to purchase at least 10 of these while grocery shopping. The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. I've been eating thus yogurt since I was 8 years old. Definitely going to continue purchasing this product.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart