BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Deidre Z.
Gloversville, NY
My favorite yogurt ever! Always such great flavors and a quick go-to snack. The only downfall is the sugar content is a little high for my liking but the price is right and the flavor is great. There use to be quite a few more variety of flavors years ago. There aren't as many now but still some really good ones (strawberry banana is my fav).
Ariadna V.
Overland park
Growing up eating this yogurt was the best! I personally love strawberry and banana and this flavor is my favorite! It's great value and it taste just like the flavor, it also has strawberries in it! And it is very healthy. I would deffinetly recommend this product to families
Gabriela G.
Worcester, MA
So delicious! It is one of the best flavorful yogurts out there. I love that it does not have that much sugar in it because it makes me feel good. Actually, all the flavors are really nice, but I do prefer the low-fat ones. I would like more "light" options
Bonnie E.
Palm Springs
I like this,  I tried the other style yougart but it is sure doesn't even on it for me  love the brand  but not the custard  style for me prices etc point is good for me you budget,  flavored is great  not fair enough,  I'd recommend this to others people if you love
Pearl J.
El Paso
  It's okay I really don't like the texture of the yogurt it's a little to thin for me wish it a little thicker. My husband loves this yogurt so I still buy it for him. I do love the price we buy the tubs at Sams at a very good price so that where I get them.
Alessa S.
King City, CA
I love yoplait yogurt! It’s so amazing. My one year old son loves it as well, I often purchase these for him. It is always a great value , so affordable. I buy these at safeway or a local market store. They are very nutrition & good for you! They come in variety flavors.
Katie W.
Minot Afb, ND
Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt is absolutely delicious! This yogurt is very cheap but made with perfection. I have been eating Yoplait since I was child and it can be found at any grocery store. I will continue to buy this yogurt without a doubt.
Ivette C.
Bronx, NY
When i buy these I can't just get one they're delicious, this is the only brand of yogurt that I get , and ofc different flavors as well , I am a repeat consumer, I usually get it at stop and shop, I would definitely recommend to others who has not tried it
👑Auraijaia R.
Jacksonville
I absolute love Yoplait,  it taste really good my whole family enjoys it. I'm a repeat consumer I always buy Yoplait and it is a good value. It's really good. I bought it from Wal-Mart that a were I always buy it from. Yes granola my family always adds granola.
Kayla P.
Greenville, NC
I love this yogurt. it’s healthy and it taste amazing with granola. the flavor is strong and you can taste all of the flavor in the cup whether it be strawberry banana or wild berry. i get mine at my neighborhood grocery store and iwould definitely recommend
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart