BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jada B.
Baton Rouge
I really enjoy the taste of this product. It contains the perfect blend of fruits and proteins for a moderately cheap price. I prefer to eat these as a snack at night rather as a healthy alternative to other foods. I would definitely buy it again though.
amanda e.
newport mi
I love this  yogurt  it has the best taste to it. Then any other brands. it taste like real  fruit  and not fake like other brands. The flavor is amazing ! Repeat consumer and will keep buying it ! I would recommend other to buy it to because it so good :)
miranda S.
Henderson, NV
I like this yogurt but there is nothing really special about it. It has been my family's go to yogurt brand since I was a child, so this is what Im comfortable & familiar with.
Zoë ~.
  Is honestly the best yogurt. I tried it for myself To have a healthier snack than eating a bag of chips everyday and I've actually lost a few pounds changing my eating habits with the yogurt.  I actuly Give it to my little niece and nephew an they love it.
Breanna W.
lincolnton ga
Yogurt is amazing as it is. Greek yogurt is one of my favorites. I also love bananas and strawberries. Mixed in with yogurt makes it taste even better. For 1 to 2 dollars it's pretty affordable. I buy these all the time so definitely buying these again.
Emily R.
Slippery Rock
Not the biggest fan of yogurt, but this is definitely my favorite kind!!!!!! They are super affordable and have great flavor! I would recommend them to anyone. My favorite flavor is definitely strawberry banana. I would buy again if I was craving yogurt.
Dawn M.
Keene
"It's yums yogurt and I like it a lot" Or so my wife says. I find it best frozen but either way it has an umistakable flavor and a great texture. I remember eating it as a kid and even then I could appreciate the taste. I Will keep eating this Yums yogurt!
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I love these yogurts. They taste great and have tons of flavors. They are very affordable and can be found at nearly any grocery store. It is great comparable to other brands and is healthy. This product is wonderful and I would recommend it to others.
Chelsea B.
Rexburg
I love this taste, it is refreshing and filling! Not to mention, healthy! It's the perfect blend of creaminess, banana, and strawberry! The flavor wasn't overwhelming and I never got bored of it. It's delightful, convenient, and cheap! Highly recommend :)
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
Good value for a good price. Strawberry Banana is the best flavor. Not too thick, not too sweet. Just the right combination of healthy. Great for kids. Purchased from Walmart and will continue to purchase and recommend this brand over others.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart