BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather C.
Melbourne
My daughter is a big fan of strawberry banana yogurt and you can't argue with the price. There's always some kind of yogurt in our basket at the grocery store and this is one commonly seen in our cart. If it's on sale you should grab a pack. You won't be disappointed
Claire B.
Springdale
I have eaten one thing of yoplait yogurt everyday for the past 2 years. I always choose between the peach yogurt or the strawberry banana yogurt. I but the big boxes of yogurt because I eat so much of it and I think it's a good price for the among of yogurt you get.
brittany c.
Titusville
these are delicious. they have many different flavors to choose from, it is a nice, creamy, thick consistency. I buy them from target or Walmart. I like many different brands of yogurt no one better than the other. I would buy this one again and I would recommend it
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
this is the original yogurt i’ve been eating since i was very young. kids love it and it’s every inexpensive. the flavor is great and i love the peices of fruit, it adds a great texture and a little’s bit more flavor. i would buy again for sure and i highly recommend.
Luz C.
I buy this yogurt for my son and he really seems to enjoy it. I've ate a couple of times and it's very tasty and smells really fruity. It's not too expensive and I can easily find it at my local h-e-b store. I don't know anyone who has tried this brand and not like it.
Victoria G.
I absolutely love this brand and flavor of yogurt! the texture is so smooth and the taste is extremely good! The overall value is wonderful because it is affordable, can be bought almost anywhere, and tastes amazing! I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Kabree A.
Columbia
I love the rich taste it has. It's is super flavorful and also is very healthy for me so I don't feel bad eating so much of it. It tastes just like fresh picked  fruit as if I picked it out myself. It is extremely  affordable and I would most definitely recommend others.
Sam H.
Love this yogurt. I've eaten it as a kid and still do as a college student. It's cheap and easy to throw into my lunchbox when I go to classes and work. It's smooth and creamy with a few bits of strawberry which I used to not like but it grew on me. Very delectable
Cassidy H.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite yogurt! Actual real fruit pieces in the yogurt! Honestly, my go-to quick snack whether I'm going to work or class. Great taste, that is so healthy. I love the availability of flavors offered. This is my favorite, but I have never been disappointed.
Arine D.
Tustin
I love Yoplait yogurt, of all flavors. Strawberry Banana is my favorite! It is cheap so I can stop up for a week at a time! I make sure to pick some up every time I purchase groceries. I love that I can find it virtually anywhere, but especially my hometown stores!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart