BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cindy C.
I really love this yogurt I love the different flavors and I buy this for me and my granddaughter also I am going to be buying more of the the plain kind to add to my smoothies along with the fresh fruit this will help me along with my weight loss journey
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
I love the original yoplait yogurt! I'm huge on textures but this yogurt is perfect... it's not too thin or thick and thankfully I don't gag. It tastes amazing. It has little chunks of fruit which I love as well. I love how affordable it is as well.
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
Not only is this my favorite brand of yogurt, the strawberry banana kind is my all time favorite. It could eat this yogurt everyday. It's very affordable and is also available in value packs. It's very healthy and gets me motivated to get through the day.
Theadosia B.
Holiday
This yogart has been in my life since I was a kid. It's the yogart my mom bought and to this day is the yogart I buy. They come in cases of 12 and are very affordable. The sugar in the are a little high but you can get yoplait light to help couteract that.
Jancy G.
Panorama City
This yogurt has been my yogurt since I was small I totally love how healthy it is & I would definitely buy more & more. I’ve been eating this since I was a baby that’s how much I love it. I would recommend this to anyone & I would buy it over & over again.
Jada B.
Baton Rouge
I really enjoy the taste of this product. It contains the perfect blend of fruits and proteins for a moderately cheap price. I prefer to eat these as a snack at night rather as a healthy alternative to other foods. I would definitely buy it again though.
Janeen V.
My family loves this yogurt. They love the taste, smoothness and the great flavors they offer. The strawberry/banana is the best. I wasn't a fan of yogurt until I tried Yoplait low fat yogurt. They are inexpensive.
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Yogurt fruits bestfriend! I can use yogurt for a small snack for my kids or as dip for their fruits. Not only does it taste delicious but it’s also healthy. There’s a big variety of flavors. My all time fav flavor is 🍑 peach! You all have got to try it!
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
The strawberry flavor is my all time favorite. When I'm in a rush in the morning and looking for something quick to eat this is my choice. Though it's not high I protein it is still good for your body
miranda S.
Henderson, NV
I like this yogurt but there is nothing really special about it. It has been my family's go to yogurt brand since I was a child, so this is what Im comfortable & familiar with.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?