BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Aubrey P.
Lebanon, OR
I grew up on these yogurts and they are still one of my favorites! I get these almost every time I go to the grocery store! They are affordable and scrumptious! My favorite is this     Plus, these are light so they are healthier than the original (the original is good as well).
Leanna C.
This flavor is the flavor my son likes he loves bananas and the fact he actually eats this is a great thing the size is perfect and the price it is at Walmart makes it affordable usually one cup fills him up so great portion I buy this weekly and will continue to purchase this
Jessie N.
Dansville,ny
This is my all time favorite yogurt!!!! I love all the different varieties! We buy this on a weekly basis, due to it being healthy and easy to grab and go. Tops is our go to place to purchase all of the amazing flavors. You definitely won't be disappointed with this purchase
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
My favorite yogurt ever. The flavor is so good. I really love to make this with some fruit and oats. It’s very fulfilling as well. The best yogurt brand as well. I buy this every month & love it so much.
Megan S.
Chattanooga
Although I don't eat a lot of yogart, this flavor is by far my favorite. It is a perfect combination of flavors. It is not bitter. And the size is great for the value. Compared to other products it is the smoothest and best tasting. I highly recommend this brand and flavor.
Katie R.
This yogurt is my favorite brand to buy. It's super affordable and the flavors taste spot on to what they claim to be. The value and claims are amazing and I am a repeat customer. They are healthy and you can buy the light or original version. I do recommend these to others!
MsCoco R.
I don't really like yogurt but I have found this yogurt to be awesome. This is a healthy snack alternative and is fairly priced. I enjoy that it has a great flavor all while not adding to the hips. It reminds me of a strawberry banana smoothie that you eat instead of drink!
Jasmine C.
I bought this yogurt while it was on sale at my local Kroger It has a good flavor so I bought a few more of them I like that even though it's affordable it can be easily comparable to the more expensive yogurts plus my family loves them so they don't last long in my home :)!
Emily W.
Like most people that love strawberry banana, it's an affordable snack/breakfast to go with your day. It tastes just like it's supposed to and the low fat portion is an even better incentive. You can find this at almost any grocery store and I would definitely recommend!
Savannah T.
Suffolk, VA
We love the original yoplait for the price and the flavor. My kids love it and so do my husband and I. My only complaint is how much sugar and artificial color it contains. The taste is great but definitely not as healthy as some of their other products like their Greek yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart