BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cass 🌙.
My husband makes fun of me every time we got grocery shopping because I will buy so much of these! I keep them in the fridge at work, I eat them for breakfast when I wake up, I'll eat them for a late night snack, I give them to my nieces and nephews and they love them just as much as I do! The strawberry banana and vanilla ones are my favorite!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I love this yogurt. Whenever I don't want to eat heavy in the morning or even a snack this is what I choose. Strawberry and Banana is my favorite flavor. Depending on where you grocery shop these can be a bit expensive. I normally get them in bulk at Sams Club. I would recommend this product to any yogurt consumer.
Linda J.
Miami, OK
Strawberry banana low fat yogurt is a staple in my house.  We eat this on the regular. It's the perfect grab and go breakfast for my busy work morning.  I can eat it at my desk, and the price is just right for my budget too.  Then there is the creamy sweetness that gives my morning a jumpstart. Yum!
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I love Yoplait so much, it tastes so good, some flavors are better than others, but their yogurt is so creamy and perfect. Great way to stay healthy. It tastes just like the fruit or flavor that its suppose to. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Emma J.
Hamilton
This yogurt is a very average flavor but every time I go to the store I tend to find myself wandering over to the yogurt isle and picking up every flavor I can find! The price is outstanding and it’s very affordable! The taste is just like strawberry banana, it’s unbelievable and I fully recommend this yogurt.
Amber G.
Morgantown
I admit, I'm not really sure how to write a yogurt review. But it is reasonably priced yogurt compared to others. I buy yoplait every time I buy yogurt, mostly because I love that you can really taste the two different fruits and one isn't stronger than the other. I recommend it when it comes up in conversation
Brandi M.
Eden, NC
If you are looking for something healthy, and the biggest bang for your buck, this is the yogurt! Can not believe how much you get for such a small price. Healthy, portable, and flavorful. I love having a yoplait and some fruit or cereal for breakfast. Dieting is hard but this yogurt makes it a little easier!
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
I loved this stuff when I was kid, but I kinda had to stop eating it when I said to my friend "I love the tingling feeling I get when I eat banana." but apparently it's not normal to feel a tingling feeling. So yeah apparently I have a banana allergy and I can't exactly eat this anymore without my epipen.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
i love yogurt and specially this brand its amazing! the taste is so good and tasted like real fruit. with chunks of fruit mixed in. When i eat them it makes me feel like im eating something really healty and there super un-expensive and my kids love it too always going to the fridge looking for yogurts.
Daniela G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
So good! Good portion so that you don't go overboard but it definitely satisfies. Huge variety of flavors but strawberry banana is my all time favorite! Tastes very sweet and fruity. Also very affordable which is a big plus if you're someone who likes to stock up on yogurt. Will buy again in the future.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart