BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
desilou G.
Stockton , CA
I absolutely LOVE yoplait yogurt! It's great for my kids snack as well a a snack for my husband at work. It's fast and easy. I can take it to go. Mess free. It's rich I enjoy every bite. I buy in bulk at Costco. The price is always right there. A must have in the fridge.
Stef A.
Not a big yogurt person but I love tbis variation of strawberry. I feel like its a quick bite and I'm not sueprised by an after taste like other yogurts. feel like in general does well with their flavors. I tasted real strawberries and still felt refreshed. I ould recommend to anyone that is iffy avlut yogurt in gemeral. Always my favorite brand of yogurt

Melissa L.
Knoxville, TN
This used to be the yogurt that I would eat all the time every single day for breakfast. However, I spent a summer in Europe and not yogurt has been able to compare to the German yogurt, but if I was forced to eat a yogurt in the United States again, it would be this one.
Katelyn T.
Tempe,AZ
My favorite snack to grab when on the go. And not very pricey either. You can usually find it for around 50 cents. Not only does it taste good but it is good for you. Very light yet filling. Strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors. Highly recommend trying it out
chelsia G.
Oxford, MS
I just love the Stawberry and the stawberry Banana flavors I would say that it is a lot smoother than most yogurt and it’s very healthy for weight loss the prices are far from expensive great for college students there are plenty things that I could add about the yogurt
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
10/10 recommend. I love this type of yogurt. It is soothing to the throat. It's not too thick or too sweet. Its perfect for a little snack or packed lunches. I will continue to buy this product. I feel like it is calming to my stomach and is a healthy snack.
Gem E.
Although this yogurt is low fat it hardly tastes any different than the original one. It’s a good price and can be found with great deals at Smiths. I buy them when school comes around the corner and freeze them for about two hours before I leave to go to my classes so that they’re cold for when I’m ready for a snack.
Nerli R.
Chicago
It has amazing and such rich flavor. It has small chuncks of real strawberry and it has a rich flavor. You can really tast the strawberry in every bite. It is extremly affordable. It is especially healthy. I would definently buy it again. The favor is just amazing.
Krysten G.
Homestead, Fl
I love these yogurts! They are so good , super healthy and very cheap , but taste just as good as expensive ones. Depending on which flavor you got , it will taste just like the fruit. This is something I buy all the time. I would definitely recommend this to others
camry t.
Murray, KY
Yogurt is a snack that’s very beneficial to all body types and this brand is one of the most popular of them all. The flavor of the yogurt is delicious and it’s something that I can’t describe because it’s like tasting heaven. I buy these on a weekly for school lunch!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart