BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Aubrey P.
Lebanon, OR
I grew up on these yogurts and they are still one of my favorites! I get these almost every time I go to the grocery store! They are affordable and scrumptious! My favorite is this     Plus, these are light so they are healthier than the original (the original is good as well).
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
Sweet but sure is good. I purchase these every other time when I feel like wanting yogurt, but I'm planning to try low fat and plain ones instead. It's inexpensive and I recommend these cause banana and strawberry is a great combo.
Sophia N.
Bells, TX
My favorite yogurt to buy. It is great as a light snack, and I love the pieces of fruit in it. It is not too sweet, but still is enough to justify itself as a dessert. Great price, great taste, and great value. I will continue to purchase this product for a long time.
Kate K.
Yoplait is always so good and has been our family go to yogurt brand forever. Strawberry banana is one of our family favorite classics. The sweet real fruit makes the yogurt taste so fresh and the price is so low we can't say no!
Faith C.
I am a huge fan of strawberry banana flavor. However, I can rarely find a strawberry banana low fat yogurt that I actually enjoy. I tried this from my local Kroger and loved it! You can occasionally find them on a nice buy so many get them each for close to a dollar sale!
Cinnamon M.
Port Orchard , WA
The is nothing better than the original yoplait! Strawberry banana can't be beat. It is creamy, perfect portion and helps tide me over to the next meal without killing the calories! I totally recommend this flavor and brand. Add a little granola and it makes a great breakfast.
Angela N.
Essexville
I like the creamy taste and consistency of the yogurt. The strawberries are a little squishy. The sugar content is a bit high but light yogurt in this flavor is available. I don't like that I mostly taste strawberry more than banana. I love the diversity of flavors as well.
Leanna C.
This flavor is the flavor my son likes he loves bananas and the fact he actually eats this is a great thing the size is perfect and the price it is at Walmart makes it affordable usually one cup fills him up so great portion I buy this weekly and will continue to purchase this
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
Love Love this yogurt. Especially for a quick snack to give me a boost during the day. Its good for the price and taste really good. Just the right amount of sweetness. This yogurt has already the strawberry inside, like tiny pieces and with the banana flavor. Its really good.
Darby T.
Whitestown, IN
This is by far my favorite yogurt! It is creamy and smooth and has an amazing authentic taste! It is almost always on sale and even when it is not on sale it is very cheap.  This is a must have in my house for breakfasts and snacks.  Mix it with granola for an even better taste.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart