BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Marian M.
East Bridgewater
Very delicious yogurt, very strong strawberry and banana flavors. It’s better than other yogurts yoplait has the best yogurts and flavor options. I buy this all the time and it is a great value.
Amra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Since I am a big strawberry lover I love the strawberry yoghurt a lot but I the banana aspect of the yoghurt can be overpowering. This is why I prefer to just get the strawberry one. I think this yoghurt is healthy because I do not feel like its heavy at all like most yoghurts.
Selena S.
VINTON, TX
love these especially when I'm on the go and need a quick snack in hand whether it's the morning, afternoon or night always makes me happy to enjoy them! constantly shop at target and the price is very affordable I totally recommend this to the ones who are able to eat dairy products
celeste m.
burton , MI
Strawberry is my number one favorite yogurt, it’s simple but yummy. I’ve always liked the strawberry flavor. But they’re so many other flavors and they make so many it’s hard to count. I always eat a yogurt in the morning on my break for work and it makes me feel energized for the day!!
Bethany E.
This is my all around FAVORITE brand and flavor of yogurt! It saved my life when I was sick during pregnancy and could not eat ANYTHING! It is affordable and delicious! My kids love it as well! I can't get enough of it! I buy it all the time and even have some in my fridge right now!
Syreena P.
Perfect sized containers with the easiest open wrapper lids on the planet. The taste is outstanding. You get more than what you pay for! You can find it at the yogurt section in Walmart. They come in many different amazing flavours. After you try it, you'll be here to review it too! ❤
Lauren D.
I absolutely love this flavor of yogurt! It is very creamy and thick, which I like. The flavor is not too strong of either the strawberry or the banana, which I like! It always fills me up for a quick snack! This is a staple in my house and this is always in my fridge. So delicious!
🌻🍄🌱 R.
Lets just say that I could go weeks just eating this yogurt. Truth be told my favorite flavor would probably be the cherry cheesecake. If you like the Yoplait orginal yogurt, you will love Yoplait whips.
Alexis J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great snack when you are on the go! It is extremely healthy and tastes amazing! Strawberries and bananas is my favorite flavor. You can buy it at Walmart, Food Lion or Krogers and they are always on sale! I recommend for anyone who is trying to be healthy or just loves yogurt!
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
This yogurt and the regular strawberry yogurt are my go to yogurts. I always but these for my on the go foods and then the big tubs for when I'm at home and I just want yogurt. I love the small chunks of strawberry you get in the yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart