BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kaylee C.
Pierson, IA
Low fat does not mean it is healthier for you.  Do not make the same mistake my parents did.  I love Yoplait with all my heart, but low fat is horrible for your health.  Instead, they pack in a bunch of sugar and that is worse for your health than fat.  Fat is natural whereas sugar is not.
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand. The wide variety of flavors (like the Strawberry Banana) make it easy to find a yogurt I'm in the mood for. They are very affordable and are found at all of my local grocery stores. Yoplait has interesting flavors with the added benefit of healthy options, so it's a win-win!
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I have always been a fan of Yoplait yogurt and especially love the strawberry banana low fat brand. It has rich flavoring and a creamy base. I am defiantly a repeat customer and will continue to buy Yoplait Products. I always find myself feeling guilt free after eating the Low Fat brand compared to the original.
Desiree R.
Bardstown
Always our go-to flavor! It's simple and fast and easy to go in the mornings, at work, and even just a sit around the house snack. The flavor is as good as it sounds and is extremely healthy for those looking to diet. The only suggestion is possibly making an aussie style yogurt but with or without....still awesome!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
I've also been a fan of Yoplait yogurt. The strawberry banana and the blueberry flavors are my go to. I do however notice that Yoplait's yogurt has a slight acidic taste to it. Most yogurt is acidic and with having Interstitial Cystitis, I have to stay away from acidic foods. I've had issues with eating Yoplait due to it.. sadly!
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
Yoplait is a great brand of yogurt.  The strawberry banana is my favorite.  The only draw back is this brand has a lot of additives and the high carb count is due to the added sugar.  As far as a quick breakfast it is great but in the long run it is better to go with their plain yogurt or try the greek.
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
i love these yogurts me and and my boyfriend get them every week! they are great for just a small snack if you are craving something but also trying to eat right! they are super cheap at walmart i think thy are like 58 cents so super affordable. the strawberry and banana pair together perfect. this is my go to yogurt.
none n.
california
Absolutely love yopliat yogurt! Always good for a breakfast on the go or a snack. Love buying the family size pack . Add some granola to it and the best snack ever! I enjoy adding different types of granola to give it different flavor. Peanut butter granola and strawberry yopliat have been one of my favorite healthy little snack
Stephanie O.
Love love this yogurt brand I feel like the yogurt is not to sugary it's just right has a delicious taste . There not expensive there very affordable and great for breakfast for those who are in a hurry sometimes . My favorite flavor is the strawberry flavor it's so great especially if you add some honey granola to it !
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love this product because I love that little bits of strawberry that are inside of it and Sister Ressler strawberry and of course a little bit of banana half the time it’s a really good snack to snack on if you’re just really hungry because you get so much flavor into it and I would definitely buy this all the time
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart