BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
Yoplait is where it all started for me with my adventure in yogurt. I had the Trix flavored yogurt as a kid, moved on to the "adult" flavors with Yoplait Original in the red and white containers as a teen. And I've started my 1 year old daughter on yogurt daily. She loves it and thinks that it's a treat she tricks me into giving her. lol
Jade T.
One of my favorite yogurts! It is the perfect size! I have bought these so many times and I will continue to buy them. My only complaint is the big chunks of strawberries. I personally don't like the big chunks because they get mushy which makes the texture gross to me. Now, the smaller pieces of strawberries don't bother me at all!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
This is by far my favorite yogurt. The original kind... Not the Greek or any other of those new ones. There are many delicious flavors to choose from, and it Also comes in "light". Yoplait is so Creamy and doesn't have the weird aftertaste most other brands seem to have. I eat this regularly and don't foresee myself switching brands anytime soon
Jessica H.
Can I give this yogurt 6 stars? This is a lifesaver for me. My picky preschooler eats absolutely no fruit but will eat this yogurt faster than just about anything. I will be buying this again and again just so I know my big guy gets great nutrition in a food he actually loves!
Sabrina G.
Tamaqua, PA
Just ate this for breakfast. Always a go to, since it's fast and yummy. Do ant always fill me up because I'm pregnant and have to eat about half of my fridge before I'm full, but it's definitely my favorite yogurt. I love bananas and I also love strawberries!
Tiffany G.
Lewisburg, TN
Yoplait original yogurt is my favorite yogurt ever. It is the smoothest and most true taste of all the flavors that I've tried before. I usually pick mine up at Kroger by my house. Sometimes when I'm feeling out of the box .... I add granola to the top of my yogurt to add a little more crunch! You should try pick some up today!!
Alex T.
Morgan City, LA
Yoplait's Low Fat Yogurt is my go-to late night snack or quick breakfast for when I am running late. It is a perfect, even combination of strawberry and banana and I would highly recommend to anyone with a taste for this duo. I will always continue to buy this yogurt and hope to see some more exciting flavors and duos coming soon!
Chelsea G.
Flemington, NJ
I am an extremely picky person when it comes to yogurt. I personally do not like most yogurt brands or yogurt in general. Some can taste almost oddly rotten to me. The only yogurt I absolutely love and never complain about is Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt. Love the taste of it, and the price is just right. Always awesome sales!
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
Its a great yogurt! I love the taste and its good frozen to! I like to take these to work with me for a snack! I have bought these many times and they are the best yogurt i have tried. They are a great value and i will be buying these for years to come they are soo good!
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
My favorite kind of yogurt is this Yoplait the original Strawberry. I buy mine at Kroger or Walmart and it is such good value. I love it. I don't care much for yogurt but this brand makes it very good! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart