BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Emily S.
This yogurt is as healthy as it is tasty. It's good for a quick breakfast in the morning when rushing, a simple snack to get you through the day and a nice dessert for the family. Its a good price for such amazing quality. I've bought yoplait many times and will continue to.
Savannah T.
Suffolk, VA
We love the original yoplait for the price and the flavor. My kids love it and so do my husband and I. My only complaint is how much sugar and artificial color it contains. The taste is great but definitely not as healthy as some of their other products like their Greek yogurt.
Emily M.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this yogurt! My go-to morning snack! Really tasty and smooth, but doesn't taste that different from the original. Was able to get some from my local Winco for only 3/$1 recently so it was a great deal for such a good little treat! Definitely recommend :)
Katie R.
This yogurt is my favorite brand to buy. It's super affordable and the flavors taste spot on to what they claim to be. The value and claims are amazing and I am a repeat customer. They are healthy and you can buy the light or original version. I do recommend these to others!
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
My favorite yogurt ever. The flavor is so good. I really love to make this with some fruit and oats. It’s very fulfilling as well. The best yogurt brand as well. I buy this every month & love it so much.
Emily W.
Like most people that love strawberry banana, it's an affordable snack/breakfast to go with your day. It tastes just like it's supposed to and the low fat portion is an even better incentive. You can find this at almost any grocery store and I would definitely recommend!
🌝rosy F.
Very taste, has lots of flavor. All my friends enjoyed this product too. We liked it so much that we decided to buy 10 packs of this. This is like no other. It taste healthy and had a bit of sugar but it's good. I recommend you try this if you enjoy eating a good yogurt.
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
10/10 recommend. I love this type of yogurt. It is soothing to the throat. It's not too thick or too sweet. Its perfect for a little snack or packed lunches. I will continue to buy this product. I feel like it is calming to my stomach and is a healthy snack.
Kellie C.
Philipp, MS
By far my favorite yogurt brand. Key lime pie and raspberry are my favorite flavor so. I used to not like yogurt at all because of the texture but yoplait is very smooth and and the low fat has many many flavors to choose from
Stef A.
Not a big yogurt person but I love tbis variation of strawberry. I feel like its a quick bite and I'm not sueprised by an after taste like other yogurts. feel like in general does well with their flavors. I tasted real strawberries and still felt refreshed. I ould recommend to anyone that is iffy avlut yogurt in gemeral. Always my favorite brand of yogurt

Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?