BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yeni A.
Emmaus, PA
This yogurt is a go to snack for me. It’s not heavy but it holds me over and doesn’t fill me up uncomfortably. I like to mix it with granola and it makes it more filling from the fiber. It has a nice strawberry flavor and not overly artificial. Overall I recommend as a light snack.
Samantha C.
Lowell
For me, strawberry banana is a staple flavor for yogurt, but it's actually quite complicated to find a brand who has a good balance of flavor between strawberry and banana. For this reason, I often forget how much I enjoy it, until I find one stashed in my fridge and rediscover the harmonious flavor offered by this line of creamy delicious yogurt. The price is hard to beat too!
Lorilie P.
Yo plait original is personally my favorite. The yogurt always tastes fresh and very smooth. Personally I love the fruit inside that just gives it a little added bonus.
Danielle N.
Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt is my favorite yogurt! It has the perfect creamy texture and delicious taste with little pieces of strawberries! Even my kids love it!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been eating this Yoplait original strawberry banana yogurt since I could remember! Growing up I always had this in my fridge and its a yogurt I continue to enjoy alone or even in my fruit smoothies! I love the way this yogurt tastes but I do wish it didnt have strawberry chunks in it.
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
One of my all time favorite yogurts. I rarely choose another brand over this one. I do tend to only choose strawberry banana because it’s my absolute favorite. The cups are the perfect size for me to have a healthy grab and go breakfast. Our local grocery runs great sales in these making them extremely affordable.

Highly recommend. Especially the strawberry banana flavor.
Audra M.
My son loves this stuff. He could eat it every meal if I would let him. It's great for him. Yoplait yogurt offers so may different flavors so he is never tired of it.
Silver T.
This product is extremely amazing! The package is simply designed, it is easy to quickly grab when you are busy and on the go! The flavor has a perfect balance of sweetness but not extremely sweet, and the strawberry and banana flavor is perfectly combined together! My son and I absolutely love eating these for breakfast or snack time! I buy these all the time!
Sherry L.
Fort Worth
What can I say I freaking love yoplait yogurt, when I say I use to make my momma buy this every time for me I mean it. I even buy it for myself now, I hate to share it, and I hate when its gone. Its really good it taste like the flavor, it doesn't need to be added to anything. The prices do change alot at grocery stores, but I guess that means customers are buying them so they want to make a lil extra money. I love it.
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt because it isn't sour. I find a lot of yogurt to be sour. I like that they have low fat options. The strawberry banana lowfat yogurt is really good. It doesn't taste like it's lowfat, it tastes the same as normal yogurt which is super appealing to me because I don't have to feel like I am missing out but I cant still be healthier. It is affordable too.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?